Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

no funding

Even if Obama did amnesty by executive order Congress would need to fund it, if they failed to do so it would be difficult to actually follow through on the amnesty.

Obama would most probably enact amnesty bit by bit in a string of executive orders rather then one big one, that makes it more difficult to attack the amnesty.

GR
    Without funding, Congress enacted - by shoving it down the throats of Americans - their so called health care bill, that will murder Americans by virtue of denying them health care.

But you bet your bottom side that illegal aliens and mexico citizens will STILL put America's hospitals out of business by mis-using them as their primary physician doctor.

Well, I sure would not want to be one of those elected officials who voted YES on that!

Wow, that would raise up the people in this country who are already pissed off and take it to the next level I am sure!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Reagan DID NOT secure the border after the 1986 amnesty even though it was part of the Simpson-Mazolli Act.

So why should we think any time in the future that any administration is going to follow the laws already on the books. Not going to be easy with the way the lobbyists have all the power in DC. not to mention all the money, too
    Exactly! This problem is what it is because every administration from Reagan to Obama has refused to enforce our laws and secure our borders. I don't see Obama doing it or the GOP insuring that it get done.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Amnesty for Mexicans is DUAL CITIZENSHIP, which is what they want, because these people will die to the death for their homeland of Mexico.
    It's not amnesty they want, they won't sit down and shut up until they
    get wide open borders. They want all the privleges of an American citizen
    without the responsiblity. They don't want to have to speak English, obey
    our laws and pay taxes but they want gubment cheese, free housing and
    medical and the ability to return to Mexico to fade into the woodwork
    whenever they desire and they want this right to only apply to hispanics.

My bigger fear is in the illegals getting the vote before we have a chance
    to throw some of the aiding and abetting crooks out of office. If they ever
    get the right to vote we're sunk as a nation.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand then you're not playing with a full deck.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

If 15 million illegal aliens turn into voters, they will form a voting block that will make peaceful and political measures to control borders and immigration in America impossible, leaving all dissenting Americans, that were once the majority view in the nation, with the choice of accepting their fate quietly or pursuing non political courses of action that cannot and will not be discussed here.

W
    NYC (and I suspect the state of NY also) is already being controlled by IAs and their sympathizers. This city and state does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to guard against IAs voting!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Obama has pretty much already given them a pass

Only skeleton action by ICE in the interior and all other enforcement action
    barely crawling , Also catch and release is back in full force.

We sit here and say no amnesty , but in reality , they have it now

It's not just the border problem. There is also:

1. Tourists having anchor babies here.
    "As a Labor and delivery nurse for 21 yrs I have seen it all. In the last year we have started getting women from Egypt, they come with the same man every time. I figure he is making a bundle getting them here to have their anchor babies. They even apply for emergency medicaid to pay their hospital bill. Of course we get them from all over too....just visiting from Mexico,Nigeria,Turkey,Kenya. I say it's time for the citizens to rise up and say we are not going to be the laughing stock of the world anymore!!!!!!!!! I don't care if it is in the constitution, it's time for a change before we are no longer a country."

2. Foreign Students Vanishing, Over 7,000 of them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1rUaLza80

3. Immigration Lawyers Fraud Schemes
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/15/us/15utah.html

4. Paid Sham Marriages For Green Cards
    http://www.cis.org/marriagefraud

5. H1-B Visa Fraud
    http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_13576734?source=rss

6. EB-5 Visas - Drug cartels with lots of money buying their way in using...

EB-5 Visa Highlights
    A direct route to a Green Card (United States Permanent Residency)
    Permanent Residency in the United States for you, your spouse and any children under the age of 21
    Freedom to live, work and retire anywhere in the United States
    US Citizenship route after 5 years of being a Green Card holder
    Children may attend college/university at U.S resident costs

7. Border-crossing and alien smuggling. - Must secure the border.

8. Quit pandering to Mexico and its illegal citizens in the U.S.

9. End Mexico's monopoly on immigration issues.

10. In case of labor shortage, replace every ILLEGAL deported with an American citizen/legal resident or person waiting for legal approval to reside in the U.S.

In addition to e-Verify, employer accountability, deportations, in-state tuitions, disbarment of shady immigration lawyers, scholarships to anchor babies, etc., ALL of the above MUST also be fixed in order to bring illegal an fraudulent immigration under FULL control.

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaoite
    Amnesty for Mexicans is DUAL CITIZENSHIP, which is what they want, because these people will die to the death for their homeland of Mexico.
    It's not amnesty they want, they won't sit down and shut up until they
    get wide open borders. They want all the privleges of an American citizen
    without the responsiblity. They don't want to have to speak English, obey
    our laws and pay taxes but they want gubment cheese, free housing and
    medical and the ability to return to Mexico to fade into the woodwork
    whenever they desire and they want this right to only apply to hispanics.

My bigger fear is in the illegals getting the vote before we have a chance
    to throw some of the aiding and abetting crooks out of office. If they ever
    get the right to vote we're sunk as a nation.

Def
    Gee, isn't that why Mexico is so corrupt? with attitudes like that?

And many say that they're here for the work - those little meek illegal aliens from Mexico - <index finger in cheak dimple>.

Don't pewk until I show you some moon dust on land I have for sale - ON THE MOON - That is if you believe the innocent worker meek thing - Want a ride to go see the land on the moon? Come on, let's go?

Any new born baby has more wisdom than those who believe the pro-illegal alien crap.

First of all, I don'r believe that Obama would be so stupid as to use a order granting Amnesty. The people won't stand for that process. And if he did, don't think that the republicans would fight it. Untill then, we fight on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12