Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Sorry for this. I love Brewer and she's a lovely lady, but to get my point let me say this.

Brewer is the man that McCain should have been and never was until his job was at risk.

You ARE a lovely patriotic woman Governor Brewer, and I love you "and" your pro-American stand.

Finally, Americans who have been left to suck it up and fight illegal aliens solo, have got a heroin of the highest order.

again.. where is the veterans outrage ... people were more P.O. over Swift Boating John Carey

I'll tell you what... if my child was raped by an Illegal Alien the CRAP would hit the fan

do you veterans not care that women and children were raped while McCain did nothing

you got some serious soul searching to do Veterans
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    McCain is a political animal , just like Harry Reid

Nevada FINALLY had enough of Reid , he is toast , but I don't know if that is the case with McCain

JD is a good guy , but I've noticed in the comment sections in the Arizona papers , a lot people don't like him , for whatever reason

I just hope they get half a clue down there , JD is a good guy and would be far better than amnesty Mcidiot

Arizona ~ Were not going to Tollerate it this time

you get rid of McCain or expect a Backlash from a majority of the Patriot's ..

what happens in Arizona doesnt stay in Arizona... it has flooded all throughout the country

We end up paying for your goof ball elections and "We Have Had Enough"

Fix It or when you get sucked into Mexico dont expect the Patriots to come bail you out

We are Tired of this Crap

McCain Disputes Brewer's Claim That Most Illegal Immigrants Smuggling Drugs

Published June 27, 2010
    FOXNews.com
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-204175-.html
    the man just cant help himself; his true beliefs come out as soon as he feels a little safer in the polls

pull your head out of your fourth point of contact Arizona

America is suffering because you keep electing the same GLOBALIST Crack Heads year after year and America is just about Fed up

What ever Jan Brewer does, McCain will NULLIFY

We'll see tomorrow if Brewer is the candidate everyone thinks she is or if she folds on orders of her campaign manager, McCain toady Grant Woods.

In the meantime, here's your ticket to get in at the grass roots level to help Hayworth- http://jdhayworthforsenate2010.ning.com/

GR
    I would like to believe McCain's cute soft tone about America's borders and his renewed upsetting tone about Americans who have been murdered by Mexico's illegal aliens AND those who Mexico have helped to enter the USA illegally . . .

HOWEVER . . .

The look on McCain's face when he said several things during his run against Bush - I can't get them out of my mind.

He verbally insulted Americans by practically demanding that an American step up to work in the fields with illegal aliens - and he would pay them $50./hour.

Instantly, a man stood up and accepted his promise.

Even more instantly, McCain nullified his challenge by telling him that he can't do it and wouldn't survive.

Then there's the prime time angry look McCain got on his face when someone asked him about illegal aliens. He started off with "the wall this, and the wall that", enforcement now, yada yada yada. However, he could not maintain his cool calm that he seems to be able to maintain now. Instead, he reached a moment where he seemed to be heading towards exploding into anger.

Ultimately it seemed he was about to promise amnesty for those <cry> hard working saints who do no wrong <cry>, even though America's crime rate, murders, rapes, and so much more crime SOARS IN EVERY COMMUNITY THEY MOVE INTO - EXACTLY when the illegal aliens move in.

I can't remember why he stopped or if his time was up.

Sorry, McCain's an American hero, but I can't let him give amnesty ever, and besides he had how long (decades?) to get to where he "says" he is now about - well, the wall.

He still hasn't said anything about what he would do with the crime ridden illegal aliens.

Arizona: we cannot allow you to continue damaging America by your insane voting habits

We have felt your wraith on America for a very long time. After 28 years of McCain and his open border Amnesty you are getting ready to vote for this NUT ONCE AGAIN

Heaven help America, because you have lost your Collective Minds

Banned
    At least Nevada should get it right

It looks like that slime ball Reid is toast here in Nov

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast