Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bump To The FRICKEN TOP

get rid of Broke A@@ McCain Arizona

you think you got problems now... wait to you vote him back into office and the patriots of this country abandon YOU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its time to put the medication down Arizona ~ almost 1/3 of a century 28 years McCain has been a Senator

Has shit gone from bad to worse or are ya liking the results enough to keep voting blindly for this Nut

What is a NEO CON

Neoconservatism is a political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, and which supports using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries.[1][2][3] Consequently the term is chiefly applicable to certain Americans and their strong supporters. In economics, unlike paleoconservatives and libertarians, neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state; and, while rhetorically supportive of free markets, they are willing to interfere for overriding social purposes.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
    What is a RINO

Republican In Name Only (RINO), is a pejorative term that refers to a member of the Republican Party of the United States whose political views or actions are perceived as insufficiently conforming to the Republican party line.

The term implies that, despite party affiliation, RINO politicians are not "authentic" Republicans. The label is usually acquired because a politician's political actions, policies, positions on certain issues or voting records are considered to be at variance with some part of the Republican party platform. [1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_In_Name_Only
    BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN

What a FRICKEN FLAKE

Why dont you ask how much money he is making off of the US War Machine ... thats called insider trading and falls under the RICO Act under Racketeering

you have got to fricken wake up Arizona ... 28 years of McCain {28}

what can you say he has honestly done for you

I'll tell you what he did for the rest of America

the flood of Illegal Aliens spread out like a cancer to the other 48 continental United states .. just because they left your state shouldnt give you a warm and fuzzy... your votes for McCain has shreadded the United States

McCain isnt at fault "YOU ARE"

McCain is the result of your wacko voting practices

The definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a differant result

you better start questioning yourself; because the rest of America has had it with your zany decisions that cut our throats

what happens in Arizona doesnt stay in Arizona - they flock to middle America and we have to compete for any and all jobs

I'll go one further

if McCain is elected and helps pass Amnesty

expect to be sucked back into Mexico and I for one will gladly wave Austa La Bye Bye

If I am not mistaken early voting starts today or tomorrow in Arizona

I hope like hell you people plan on dumping this MEGA RINO Arizona

I'll bet my bottom dollar Arizona .... this is your last chance ... last chance ... I cant say it enough LAST CHANCE

McCain will jump back onto the AMNESTY WAGON as SOON as you vote him back into office

Have you not learned anything from his last 28 years in political office

You have been warned over and over again.... you blow it this time then YOU suck down the consequenses

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Don't believe the polls....if he wins, I'll be blown away...
    From your keypad to God's ears. The poll numbers on this race have made me sick. I just do NOT understand them. Perhaps one of our Arizona members can enlighten us?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345