Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Race Wars in L.A. on History Channel Right Now

The series Gangland on the History Channel has a episode on race wars in L.A. It is talking about Hispanic and Black gangs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched Gangland the other night, and it was an excellent bit of journalism...what struck me was that Latino gang members started targeting black individuals in LA in the early 1990s. Again, this is a perfect example of how mainstream media chooses not to report on these stories for fear of upsetting OBL folks and Hispanic-centered lobbying groups. This should have been front and center in major newspapers, talk shows, magazines, etc. However, the mainstream media decided to remain silent and not report the awful nature of the brown on black gang violence sweeping LA and other major cities. If America knew then what it knows now, we'd be a heck of a lot better off. We could have headed much of this off from spreading all over the U.S. This further proves we must hold mainstream media accountable for selectively burying stories that may upset some socio-ethnic advocacy groups.
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

Where are the so-called black leaders in all this?

Making nice with Mexico maybe? And staging silliness in Louisiana?

Oh, and getting all involved in the so-called Duke Rape case?

They seem to be nowhere around when it involves blacks being harmed by illegals - like the three young people in NJ.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To be honest with you this can happen in 2 areas in Miami Dade County. These areas are in the north and they were both balck areas and Hispanics have started moving in. There are dividing lines in place already. I keep hoping that it never gets to the race wars. From what the gang units know the races are not mixing when it comes to membership.

This is going on in Des Moines, Iowa.

All community leaders, political and religious, try to avoid discussion of gang activities no matter what their race. It's not good for business in the community and it gives the appearance they are ineffectual when it comes to dealing with gang activity.

The gang members are not going to discuss the situation for the same reasons as the community leaders. If you take a good look at gang organization and gang actions, you'll see a striking resemblance.

That said, I don't understand how senators with such close ties to N. Y. City and Chicago could promise amnesty to the illegal aliens.

I watched the "gangland" episode tonight about the Latin Kings!!!

Watch for that one. I think that I saw a preview saying that it was on again next Tuesday.

In it, they say that part of their gang "rules" is to make sure that they have as many kids as possible to train to be future kings and princesses of the gang!!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

They are now recruiting in grade school. The youngest grade I heard was 2 or 3. One woman was talking about it and couldn't believe it. Her son was talking to 2 others boys and they were telling him about gangs and joining. Thank goodness a teacher overheard the conversation and notified the mother. I told the mother that it is for real and that is what is happening now. She has since become more vigilant about her son's friends and where he goes.

Forgive me paint for "borrowing" your work, but only the city name changes.

This is going on in Louisville, KY.

All community leaders, political and religious, try to avoid discussion of gang activities no matter what their race. It's not good for business in the community and it gives the appearance they are ineffectual when it comes to dealing with gang activity.

The gang members are not going to discuss the situation for the same reasons as the community leaders. If you take a good look at gang organization and gang actions, you'll see a striking resemblance.

That said, I don't understand how senators with such close ties to N. Y. City and Chicago could promise amnesty to the illegal aliens.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately there are gangs just like the mob who have politicians on the payroll. If you look at MS-13 in some areas that is exactly what is going on and has for some time. I will have to look up my gangs info from the gang unit and could tell you even more.