Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GR

RACISM AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: Rita Bonilla

One more fantastic article from Rita Bonilla, an American of Hispanic Heritage, in the Las Vegas Tribune.

Link to article in the Las Vegas Tribune:
    http://www.lasvegastribune.com/index.ph ... Itemid=282

Cut and pasted article:
    RACISM AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

One of the ‘founders’ of the Reconquista (reconquer) Movement some years back said: “We call things RACISM just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to RACISM, not because IT IS RACISM, but because it works.â€

Great Article...

gracias amigo

Banned
    They call us racist
    They make demands
    They are taking over

BECAUSE WE ARE LETTING THEM

We don't want to be racist so we REFUSE TO ACTUALLY NAME THE PROBLEM

It is a vast majority of Mexicans and Central Americans coming here illegally , Far more of them then illegals from any other country

But to say so , you will be called a racist

GR
    Sadly, the rhetoric of radical blacks and hispanics / latinos / mexicans is to call racist based on VAGUE INUENDOS WITHOUT PROOF to back up their negative assertions.

With a black man in the White House radical "people of color" have ASSUMED they have a link to taking over in the way they CLAIM whites are taking over in current day.

These race based racist radicals are using past events to justify a reason for their own anger that grows because they hang with like minded people and that's all they speak of amongst themselves, along with speaking of ways to advance their hateful and too often deadly anger.

Read the other articles ("Programmable materials promise" is not one of her articles):

http://www.lasvegastribune.com/index.ph ... ut=default

Thank you for these articles. I did not know about Rita Bonilla. As I watch my relatives try to dis-assimilate themselves by acquiring accented English due to the pressure in small border towns to NOT be American all the while wholeheartedly agreeing with SB 1070 I have felt that Mexican descent citizens have no independent voice if they are in support of controlling the problem.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GR
    There are many Patriotic Americans of Mexican Heritage, like Rita Bonilla, who are more outraged than many other Patriotic Americans.

The bad part is that they are basically not welcomed in the mainstream media, and when they are allowed (and I do mean "allowed") on a main stream media show they are usually badgered and insulted for no good reason.

I choose to thank God for every single one of these very Patriotic Americans who are in, among, and around every single one of us.

They do a service to America that is priceless - more than not, they interpret what is REALLY being said in Spanish, which many times can be interpreted as dangerous to America and Americans.

Try more of Rita Bonilla's articles:

“WHOSE COUNTRY IS IT ANYWAY?â€