Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: "Racist" Facts White People Daren't Talk About

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Racist" Facts White People Daren't Talk About

Thank you for telling it like it is Paul Watson and Alex Jones! I will agree to consider actions to curb police brutality and wrongful deaths if we can have a national conversation about the crime statistics in the black community and about how many white Americans are being harmed or killed by angry blacks stirred up into a rage by the lying media!

Published on May 5, 2015
    Black people in the United States are more likely to be victims of violent confrontations with police officers than whites because they commit more violent crimes than whites per capita.

Until black political leaders, protest organizers and white liberal media outlets make these facts part of the conversation, one of the primary driving factors behind police brutality will never be addressed.

All the sources for the stats in this video can be found at http://www.infowars.com/black-crime-f...

http://infowars.com

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In addition to that info: Ask a Law Enforcement Officer that you know what a "Slow Role" is. He or she will tell you, if they know you, that it is a delayed rout to High Crime Traffic areas, to give enough time for the situation to calm down in order to avoid the liabilities of Police Violence and Civil Rights Lawsuits. Can you blame them?

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerStephens View Post
    In addition to that info: Ask a Law Enforcement Officer that you know what a "Slow Role" is. He or she will tell you, if they know you, that it is a delayed rout to High Crime Traffic areas, to give enough time for the situation to calm down in order to avoid the liabilities of Police Violence and Civil Rights Lawsuits. Can you blame them?
    I used to live in some very high crime neighborhoods and sometimes the police would not show up at all when people called them!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, lets talk about this. Take the War on Drugs, it targets blacks in black neighborhoods, blacks are arrested at far higher rates for nonviolent drug offenses, they are incarcerated at far higher rates for these drug offenses. Why is this? Do they use or sell drugs at higher rates than whites? Actually, no, they do not.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...rested-for-it/

Wonkblog

White people are more likely to deal drugs, but black people are more likely to get arrested for it

By Christopher Ingraham September 30, 2014

Here's a pretty astonishing chart on the skyrocketing number of arrests of black Americans for nonviolent drug crimes. Brookings' Jonathan Rothwell lays it out:
    Arrest data show a striking trend: arrests of blacks have fallen for violent and property crimes, but soared for drug related crimes. As of 2011, drug crimes comprised 14 percent of all arrests and a miscellaneous category that includes “drug paraphernalia” possession comprised an additional 31 percent of all arrests. Just 6 percent and 14 percent of arrests were for violent and property crimes, respectively.
    Even more surprising is what gets left out of the chart: Blacks are far more likely to be arrested for selling or possessing drugs than whites, even though whites use drugs at the same rate. And whites are actually more likely to sell drugs:
    Whites were about 45 percent more likely than blacks to sell drugs in 1980, according to an analysis of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth by economist Robert Fairlie. This was consistent with a 1989 survey of youth in Boston. My own analysis of data from the 2012 National Survey on Drug Use and Health shows that 6.6 percent of white adolescents and young adults (aged 12 to 25) sold drugs, compared to just 5.0 percent of blacks (a 32 percent difference).
    This partly reflects racial differences in the drug markets in black and white communities. In poor black neighborhoods, drugs tend to be sold outdoors, in the open. In white neighborhoods, by contrast, drug transactions typically happen indoors, often between friends and acquaintances. If you sell drugs outside, you're much more likely to get caught. Rothwell's numbers shoot some holes into some oft-repeated drug warrior talking points: that people don't get arrested for nonviolent drug crime as much as they used to (false), and that legalizing and decriminalizing certain drugs won't magically solve racial disparities in the criminal justice system (true, although the chart above suggests it could help).

Christopher Ingraham writes about politics, drug policy and all things data. He previously worked at the Brookings Institution and the Pew Research Center.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-05-2015 at 11:06 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unemployed people will be unrestful, and with reason. We spent a generation getting many blacks educated and employed. Then in the 1980's we began exporting those jobs that may blacks held. Then in the 1990's we began importing cheaper labor for jobs that could not be exported, such as packing houses, construction, etc.

The American government tries to create domestic tranquility with one hand while destroying it with the other. That, my friends will never work. Denying that to others or ourselves will NEVER work, will Never work! All good things are accomplished beginning with honesty and supported by promises fulfilled and maintained. Has America ever achieved that?

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    Unemployed people will be unrestful, and with reason. We spent a generation getting many blacks educated and employed. Then in the 1980's we began exporting those jobs that may blacks held. Then in the 1990's we began importing cheaper labor for jobs that could not be exported, such as packing houses, construction, etc.

The American government tries to create domestic tranquility with one hand while destroying it with the other. That, my friends will never work. Denying that to others or ourselves will NEVER work, will Never work! All good things are accomplished beginning with honesty and supported by promises fulfilled and maintained. Has America ever achieved that?
    Exactly. And no, America has not yet achieved that. Sadly, equal rights and fulfilled promises are still a goal, for most of US at least I believe, but not yet an achievement.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am afraid the cards are stacked against them. Their "Saviors", the Democrats, have built a Planned Parenthood right outside every Populated Black neighborhood in America. Some say they used the model of Popeye's Chicken Franchise Economic Model to find their locations. Margret Singer, called the"20th Century Hero " started the PP because and I quote, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Trust but Verify.

Most dont know that the Southern States were Democrats and the Republican Party was started to end slavery. Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican President(Emansipation Proclimation).

Some more information:

http://www.drugpolicy.org/drug-war-statistics

Drug War Statistics

Did you know....

Amount spent annually in the U.S. on the war on drugs: More than $51,000,000,000

Number of people arrested in 2013 in the U.S. on nonviolent drug charges: 1.5 million

Number of people arrested for a marijuana law violation in 2013: 693,482

• Number of those charged with marijuana law violations who were arrested for possession only: 609,423 (88 percent)

Number of Americans incarcerated in 2013 in federal, state and local prisons and jails: 2,220,300 or 1 in every 110 adults, the highest incarceration rate in the world

Proportion of people incarcerated for a drug offense in state prison who are black or Latino, although these groups use and sell drugs at similar rates as whites: 57 percent

Number of states that allow the medical use of marijuana: 23 + District of Columbia

Number of states that have approved legally taxing and regulating marijuana: 4 (Alaska, Colorado, Oregon and Washington)

Estimated annual revenue that California would raise if it taxed and regulated the sale of marijuana: $1,400,000,000

Number of people killed in Mexico's drug war since 2006: 100,000+

Number of students who have lost federal financial aid eligibility because of a drug conviction: 200,000+

Number of people in the U.S. who died from a drug overdose in 2013: 43,982

Tax revenue that drug legalization would yield annually, if currently-illegal drugs were taxed at rates comparable to those on alcohol and tobacco: $46.7 billion

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that syringe access programs lower HIV incidence among people who inject drugs by: 80 percent

One-third of all AIDS cases in the U.S. have been caused by syringe sharing: 354,000 people

U.S. federal government support for syringe access programs: $0.00, thanks to a federal ban reinstated by Congress in 2011 that prohibits any federal assistance for them
    Excerpt:

"Number of people arrested in 2013 in the U.S. on nonviolent drug charges: 1.5 million"

"Proportion of people incarcerated for a drug offense in state prison who are black or Latino, although these groups use and sell drugs at similar rates as whites: 57 percent"
    When blacks are less than 13% of our population, use drugs at the same rates as whites, but are the vast majority of the 57% of those incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses, they are clearly targets, exploited by the War on Drugs to violate their civil rights, fill up the private prisons, serve mandatory sentences, exit the system with a felony record, be denied employment because of their record, and channeled into abject poverty with no hope of a better life, for the same crime that whites commit routinely but for which they are rarely arrested and even less frequently incarcerated.

Who is responsible for this? Police officers are responsible for this.

Who should have stopped it? Judges should have stopped it.

Who should have repealed the laws against drugs that were being used to ruin the lives of black Americans? Congress should have repealed the laws against drugs on the simple bases that a) Congress has no authority to ban recreational drug use and b) the laws are being enforced on a racial basis against black Americans.

Whose job is it now to end this national disgrace called the War on Drugs? A Republican Congress. Our work that started the Republican Party is obviously not finished and it's time to finish as much as it as possible. Republicans didn't start this mess called the "War on Drugs", but Republicans have certainly escalated it while ignoring all of its socioeconomic problems and abject total failures.

I was researching that Margaret Sanger quote when I found something interesting about Sanger. She had two boys and then a daughter Peggy who she lost in childhood....

https://sangerpapers.wordpress.com/tag/peggy-sanger/

This happiness was all too suddenly brought to a close; Peggy Sanger died of pneumonia and infant paralysis on November 6, 1915. Sanger wrote in her Autobiography of a persistent feeling of dread while she was away, of fear that
    something was wrong with Peggy. Night after night her voice startled me from deep sleep and left me in a state of agitation until I received the next letter containing news that all was going well. I tried to dismiss this fear and would have it partially submerged, but always the same troubled voice rang in my ears, ‘Mother, mother are you coming back?’
    While I cant be 100% sure these other quotes I found were about her daughter Peggy... I found this!

The most interesting incident of my life was some years ago when I was sitting beside a dying child's bed, watching the pulse and waiting for the crisis. It was about two o'clock in the morning. I started to take the pulse of the child and as I did so, I saw two bodies of the child - one slightly above the other exactly in the same position and an exact replica - except that it was not flesh but a substance more like cob-webs the color of smoke. I stood back and beheld this extraordinary phenomena and watched the upper body move majestically away in a horizontal position across the room and through the closed steel door. The physical body remained and was still breathing. Consciousness was never regained and an hour after, the little girl ceased to breathe.
    Peggy was sleeping. Her pulse was so soft and slow. I was unable to realize that the end was near and had my fingers on her ankle to get the pulse when before my eyes arose another Peggy horizontally sleeping [who] rose about a foot or more—fluttering and quivering a moment as if taking leave of its bondage and slowly and majestically [she] soared and floated across the bed and out through the iron closed door ... Peggy had left for the great unknown and beyond. This second version of Peggy Sanger's death quoted in Margaret Sanger: A Life of Passion, (2012), Jean H. Baker, Hill and Wang, New York, ISBN 0809067579 ISBN 9780809067572 p
    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerStephens View Post
    I am afraid the cards are stacked against them. Their "Saviors", the Democrats, have built a Planned Parenthood right outside every Populated Black neighborhood in America. Some say they used the model of Popeye's Chicken Franchise Economic Model to find their locations. Margret Singer, called the"20th Century Hero " started the PP because and I quote, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Trust but Verify.

Most dont know that the Southern States were Democrats and the Republican Party was started to end slavery. Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican President(Emansipation Proclimation).
    You're absolutely right except for the Margaret Sanger quote. She never said or wrote such a thing. She was very involved in establishing birth control for all women, including black women at the request of black leaders and was very concerned about the use of eugenics with respect to black people for fear that the racists in our country would step that up to sterilization which she adamantly opposed.

Planned Parenthood is a family planning organization that helps women who need information, birth control contraceptives, and yes abortions. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but the Pro-Life Movement has made the organization a target, why I don't know and do not understand. Girls and women who want to plan their families and have children when they are ready and able have the inherent natural right to do so and organizations that can help them with that goal should be appreciated not villainized. We have true villains in our nation, but Planned Parenthood is not one of them. People like me who are Pro-Choice simply support the girl or woman's choices because they are the only ones who know what is best for them at the time. Some Pro-Life advocates call Pro-Choice people "Pro-Abortion", when we are not pro-abortion, we are pro-girl or woman. Whatever she decides about herself and her situation is what we support.

It's unfortunate that a false quote like that would get loose on the internet in a race-based attempt to disparage a woman and an organization which have done so much to help so many girls and women in our country and in the process an equal number of boys and men.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-06-2015 at 12:53 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast