Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That just happens to be the area that I left after 26 years. San Bernardino County, just south of Upland.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Its like arguing with a 5 year old over candy!!
    LOL

Dixie
    Isn't it the truth. There is such a sophomoric attitude there. You just don't talk to these people. They have no critical thinking abilities.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    If THEIR nations are SO frickkin GREAT, then WHAT the hell are they doing HERE?! DEPORT ALL the FOREIGN racists, we DON'T need them, we have MORE than enough CITIZEN racists to deal with!

AMEN BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Thanks for posting that SZinWestLA.

The racist chant is weak but guess some will try it to help justify their own actions.

I follow laws, others should respect them also. And just because I want immigration laws enforced does mean I am racist. Unbelievable what is happening in this state.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

Jean, it is slowly trickling up this way. This girl who comes to our place, has many times asked me questions about "white people" and "racism". She grew up in LA, East LA, and she has been thoroughly indoctrinated in the Latino mindset that we all are racist somehow.

She came to me about some boys on the bus talking (she mentioned they were white) about the "what if's" should Obama become president, or not and potential riots. She right away said she was offended and thought they were talking racist! She also talked to me about why "white people" don't speak their own "language". I had to ask her, and clarify if she meant some of our immigrant ancestors languages, yes she said, but she felt it might be somewhat of a racist issue (about speaking English?...).

The mindset is something ingrained in them and they rarely let it go I have noticed. It does seem to override ANY truth or common sense. But, I keep trying, and praying for those that we can reach out to and show them the truth.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12