Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 10.28.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: heykevinjames@aol.com
    10.28.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..Busy day, I can't do the ‘play by play’ tonight, (had another knee surgery today ) maybe later..!! ..but I've been saying Hussein is a sociopath, interestingly, Rusty Humphries had a Dr. on his show yesterday, ..it's worth a look..!![/i]

[color=red].. ALL of Conservative Talk Radio is saying: [b]STAY PASSIONATE & NAME MORE Names McCain..!!

..Remember to WATCH Sean Hannity’s Special(s): from Sun, Oct 5th (AND from Sun, Oct 19th, "Volume II") ..! “Obama & Friends; History of Radicalismâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Again, Busy day, I can't do the ‘play by play’ tonight, (had another knee surgery today ) ..but maybe later..!!

Please post the important stuff..!!

I'll try to fill in the blanks later, haven't been feeling too good, typical ending..

..LONG station break.. (The Mike Gallagher repeat is on KRLA from 1-3am PT/4-6am ET)

[b]K:

K: ..Out of time..! :P

[..the Petition below IS still in effect..!! ]

[size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST THERE..!

[color=blue]“Drill HERE, Drill NOW, [i]Pay LESS..!â€