Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 11.3.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: heykevinjames@aol.com
    11.3.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..Get out and VOTE Tomorrow..! ..we'll need ALL the help we can..!!

..I've been saying Hussein is a sociopath, interestingly, Rusty Humphries had a Dr. on his show just about this earlier this week, ..it's worth a look..!!

[color=red].. ALL of Conservative Talk Radio is saying: [b]STAY PASSIONATE & NAME MORE Names McCain..!!

..Remember to WATCH Sean Hannity’s Special(s): from Sun, Oct 5th (AND from Sun, Oct 19th, "Volume II") ..! “Obama & Friends; History of Radicalismâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: this race..

..is NOT over..!!

Kevin named off quite a few polls, McCain is ahead or tied..!

Now, Hussein has put down the Coal Industry..! [..and he sure as hell DOESN’T know what Nuclear Power is..!! ]

..plays a clip from this illegal alien sociopathic..!

[color=violet]“..bla, bla, bla..â€

..station break..

K: over the weekend, I had some conversations w/political junkies..

They don’t believe, as I don’t, that there are 17% ‘undecided’ voters..

Our collective theory, is that they DON’T want to tell the pollsters..!

If you look at IBD.. still hovering around 17%..!

It was 17% on Thursday..!!

Caller Ramon: tomorrow we'll find out what’s going on.. Once a person gets BEHIND that booth, the people will decide..!

K: I don’t have a prediction, I just don’t know..

But if you have ANY kind of friend and/or family in these swing/tossup states, tell them to Get Out and VOTE..!!:

Florida, North Carolina, Missouri, Montana, Arizona,
    Ohio, Colorado, Nevada, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Wisconsin

[K named off a few more..! ]

I think the media has been hiding info..!!

MORE coming back..!!

..station break..

K: The networks will call the elections before the polls close..!

Our polls close before 8pm..

[MSM] NBC has already called the race, 2-1, for Hussein.. [yea, right..!! ..and that ‘Birth Certificate’..?! ]

Caller Michael: first time caller..! ..talking about T Boone Pickens.. I've been spending my time at McCain polling centers, for THREE days, and only 3 out of 150 callers said they were voting for Hussein..! We also had a former Hillary contributor, helping us..!

K: ok, Mike thinks McCain will win..!! [Remember: it's BECAUSE of voter Registration fraud, of HOW we got McCain in as the Repub Nominee..! Can you say ACORN, AND it's 107 subsidiaries..?! ]

K: DON’T give the LEFT wing media having ANY success over YOU..!!

Get out and VOTE..!!

MORE coming back..!!

..station break..

[b]K: ..playing bumper music: [color=violet]“I never promised you a rose gardenâ€

..station break..

K: Routers says they’ll call the race..

..if they can..!

They’ll call it a hell of a lot faster, if Hussein is in the lead..!

..and they’ll hold off TILL THE LAST SECOND, if it's McCain..!

Can you imagine what [MSM] MSNBC will do if McCain pulls this off..?!

I think Hussein will have more of a ‘popular’ vote..

..in Kooky places like here in CA..!

They’ll have to pad the walls over there at MSNBC..!!

Caller Carrie: how can they call a race, if they don’t count every vote..? They still could make a mistake..!! ..and it's encouraging to hear the news that McCain will do better BECAUSE of Gov Sara Palin..!! ..and Reagan Democrats..? I love your work..!

K: the more votes that are counted, the harder it will be for the accurate count, they will eventually count ALL the votes.. And yes, the MSM HAS made mistakes in the past..! I think it MIGHT be a ‘one state race’, like it was in ’04 in FL.. ..and yes, Sara HAS helped McCain immensely..!!

..and Thank You..!!

We'll be here ALL night, tomorrow night..!!

MORE coming back..!!

..station break..

[b]K: ..plays a clip from Hillary..!! [size=150][color=red]“..McCain will bring a lifetime of experience to the Presidency, whereas Hussein will bring a speech in ’02, â€

..station break..

[b]K: back..!

Caller Barbara: [color=green]I just finished my second volunteering session over at the local RNC, ..and what I've been hearing, there's a spirited voter pledge FOR McCain..! ..another man told me, [i]“..with every drop of my blood, it's FOR McCain..!â€

..LONG station break.. (The Mike Gallagher repeat is on KRLA from 1-3am PT/4-6am ET)

[b]K: back, not much time..!

Caller Patricia: I got a political ‘robotic’ call, "..press this or that for this or that.."..

K: so the computer was talking to you..

That’s never happened to me before either..!

I think the Dems are speaking out more than Repubs..

..simply because Sara Palin has scared them..!! :P

Have you EVER heard a candidate running on a platform of bankrupting our Country..?!

..or voting for a candidate that has ties to people like Ayers..?! [see post 2 for even MORE, and I still can't keep up w/all his RADICAL ‘friends’..! ]

Caller Bill: my experience is..?? ..but DON’T give up American Citizens..!!

K: that’s right, YOU CAN'T give up..!!

Go VOTE, Go VOTE, Go VOTE..!!!

K: ..Out of time..! :P

[..the Petition below IS still in effect..!! ]

[size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST THERE..!

[color=blue]“Drill HERE, Drill NOW, [i]Pay LESS..!â€