Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 11.6.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: heykevinjames@aol.com
    11.6.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..I saw & marked a thread, it's gone now Here's the link:
    www.rallycongress.com/constitutional-qu ... w_all/464/

..I've been saying Hussein is a sociopath, interestingly, Rusty Humphries had a Dr. on his show just about this last week, ..it's worth a look..!!

[b][color=red]..Remember to WATCH Sean Hannity’s Special(s): from Sun, Oct 5th (AND from Sun, Oct 19th, "Volume II") ..! “Obama & Friends; History of Radicalismâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: are you scared yet..?!

From www.DrudgeReport.com DrudgeReport.com: [color=red]“Day One..â€

..station break..

K: ..playing a clip from CA Gov Arnold Schwarzenegger..

K: he's right about that, except for the taxes thing..!

Caller Harold was on the line; H said I'm not giving Hussein a chance yet..

K: hey H, Hussein is the only alleged pres elect we have now.. All I'm trying to say, is..??

..even Biden said he would be tested..

Ok, there's MORE info..

..playing a news clip of the Gov there in CA, wanting to raise their taxes, they're already at 8.5%..! ..sounding like a gloomy Christmas..

K: Arnold wants to give us a 10% tax increase..!

..playing more of this..

..while K talks over them..!!

K: Arnold is already a 7.5 day/year Gov..

Then, there's their..

..high school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, SELF proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ THE CORRUPT Antonio VilLaRATsa

..who’s almost never there..!

K: ALL we have to do, is to tax the illegal alien remittances..!!

Mexico is already taxing them 35%..!

[it's only fair..!]

MUCH more coming back..!!

..station break..

[b]K: ..playing a clip from Arnold [color=blue]“..we have a spending problem..â€

..station break..

[b]K: Treasury Dept out of DC..

True Story, ..from www.WND.com WND.com

[color=blue]“Islamic Finance 101â€

..station break..

K: the S&P 500, has had it's worst days since 1909..!

..since the ‘news’ of the alleged ‘pres elect’..

Then VilLaRATsa & Jenifer Granholm want to go meet with Hussein..?!

I'm SURE, if Hussein would only open his brain..

..some of our highest economic professors would give the [alleged] pres elect some help..

Recapping the info from the first hour:

Russia’s Medveded [sp?]

Then from Israel..

AND from Afganistan..

..the pres there, called for a halt of air strikes..

Then we have this news of our border security..!

..playing that last news clip..

..then playing Hussein’s call for halting illegal alien raids..

K: Ok, now we'll have MORE illegal alien marches..!

Now, a story from the Lebanese, about new recruits..

K: yeppers, Biden was right about 'testing'..

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: did you hear Hussein calling for a ‘civilian military’..?!

We already have the National Guard, police, etc, etc..

Caller Linda: I think you accidently hung up on me when I was talking about ACORN..!! [Hussein IS ACORN..!! ]

K: yes, I said they're investigating.. This came up at the last ‘Town Hall’ event w/Michael Medved.. They found via an audit, 400,000 registered to vote, and had voted in recent elections..! [..just in ONE district..!! ]

Unfortunately, the staff Hussein chooses will throw all this under the rug.. [STILL waiting for a birth certificate..!! ]

Caller Greg: I can't believe Pat Buchannan isn't being mentioned, when it comes to the Repub Party..!

K: there's another one: Newt Gingrich..!! Pat has some good ideas, but I don’t think he'll be the future of the Repub Party.. We need NEW conservative blood in the party.. Newt comes across a bit younger than Pat.. The party to pick it's own candidate, NOT the media..!! ..Rush is right about this..!

MORE coming back..!!

..station break..

K: I'm wondering what the markets will do tomorrow..! I'm afraid to even open my statements anymore..!

Ya need to CUT taxes, NOT to increase them..!!

..even here in CA..

..playing a clip re the tax hike in CA..

..while K talks over them..!

K: wow..! ..you just CAN'T find any good news about the economy..! [Hmm, the ‘economy’, the common denominator IS the millions of illegals here..!! ]

K: WHERE is the ‘Hussein Bump’..?!

Those DUMBIES over at CNN, reporting FALSE news..! [yep, MSM CNN sucks..!! ]

Even my bud over at www.KnifeTricks.blogspot.com KnifeTricks.blogspot.com blogged about this..!!

So the answer from Hussein so far, is to ask VilLaRATsa and that chick from WI, Jennifer Granholm [sp?] for advise..?!

..and he's got the access/advise to ANYONE..?!

Caller Linda: good news for www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law AND the citizens to actively fight back AGAINST the illegal gang bangers, we have just over 50,000 signatures.. STOP the murders..!! Either email me at: vote4jamiels@live.com and/or go to the site..!!

K: this is our chance to END the sanctuary status here in CA..!!

[AND it WILL spread across the USA..!! ]

MORE coming back..!!

..LONG station break.. (The Mike Gallagher repeat is on KRLA from 1-3am PT/4-6am ET ) Hmm, last night, they had Dennis Prager on, ALSO good, see the bottom for more Radio, before the alleged pres ‘elect’ AND the Dems try to stop Talk Radio..!

[b]K: ..playing a clip from VilLaRATsa, asking advise on the budget there..

I have an idea: TAX the illegals remittances..!! ..Yep, money made here, illegally..!!

$40 BILLION/yr from the USA..!

$20 BILLION, just from CA..!

Mexico taxes them 35%, WHY can't we..?!

Caller Daniel: I want to speak about the Republican leaders, McCain has sold out, Romney flipped [NO, the flip is ok , it's the FLOP that’s bad DODO..!! ..it’s BECAUSE of voter/registration FRAUD, we didn’t get Romney..! ]

K: this happened to BOTH sides.. But LOOK what they're doing to Sara Palin..! How about Joe the Plumber..!! ..but there's a ‘hell’ one has to go through to even run for office..! [yea, ‘both’ sides. But LOOK at the percentages: 65-70% of the Dem Party is corrupt , vs the almost exact flip percentage for the Republicans..! Percentages DO matter..!! ]

The McCain camp should've known.. a ‘moderate’ McCain lost the election..

Even Hussein admitted in an interview, that the Jeremiah Wright story was a valid point to speak about.. [MORE about the names/assoc in post 2..! ]

..but they chose NOT to talk about it..?!

Daniel, you make a good point, Palin governs from the center ..one of the first bills she vetoed, denying same sex couples benefits.. saying it's unconstitutional..

I'm sorry for those of you on hold, we only have so much time..!

But a Reminder: GO TO www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law and download/sign the petition..!!

..and I was on a show locally here called ‘Full Disclosure’. I spoke of the illegal alien invasion, etc, etc. I'll tell you more about it, ..and the times/channels for you to watch it later..

K: ..Out of time..! :P

[..the Petition below IS still in effect..!! ]

[size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST THERE..!

[color=blue]“Drill HERE, Drill NOW, [i]Pay LESS..!â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast