Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Tammy is on KFNX..!

Gallagher is on WWTC..!

Both links above..!

(I missed Kevin’s show Friday.. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now:
    3am PT/6am ET:

Rusty Humphries (repeat) is on this station:
    KLO Stream

AND..

Dr. Savage (repeat) is on this station:

WWTC Stream
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    11.11.08: DOH..!! ..I missed Kevin’s show on Friday, now tonight..?! (since I had my final surgery last Tuesday, ..the removal of ‘hardware’ from my patella, I'm able to get around and catch up on things now )

So, I was out & about in a different section of the county tonight, managed to sneak in one post from a different computer; ..but I REALLY thought I'd be home before the show started..

..uhh, no luck..

But I did manage to catch the last five minutes of the show, ..so I'll just post it in the last Thursday's thread:

[b]K: (speaking to a caller) ..the LA Times needs to sell papers ..so get out the info on www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore..!! (213.291.1230)

..since the Times is CLAIMING that..

..that high school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, SELF proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ THE CORRUPT Antonio VilLaRATsa..

..is running unopposed..?!

[color=brown][size=150]“..Horrible Journalism..â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12