Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..oops, fell asleep, here's the last segment..

..station break..

K: Jack Kiser.. ..even warned our so-called mayor last year of the economic problems, etc. ..and by appeasing to the unions, etc, that this would happen..!

..but YOU know VilLaRazzza, he'll do anything HE wants, he thinks he's KING around here..!

..reads from an article from www.DailyNews.com

..but do you know what these city HACKS did..?

..they cried out: WE DON’T CARE..!

..as long as they please the CORRUPT.. whom keep them in office..

..they’ll continue their charade..!

..comparing salaries from the different simple ‘pencil pushing’ positions, vs laborers, who screw lights in..

Caller Raul: talks about how many times HE'S reported noisy roosters, THERE in LA..!

K: yea, this place is turning into a THIRD WORLD DUMP..! Sarcastically says: "oh, I'll have to go take my Billy Goat for a walk, let them see how THEY like it..!"

CR: ..and the illegals rummaging through our garbage..?! ..I was walking down the street, and..?

K: we're turning into a third world city..! ..even a paper from ?? another country, reporting JUST on LA ..being a third world city..!

..and as long as the ‘Rule of Law’ is being enforced, you're going to hear MORE SOB stories of how ICE are ‘..tearing families apart..’

K: THEY'RE TEARING THEIR OWN FAMILIES APART..! ..just because THEY CHOSE to come here illegally..! NO ONE FORCED them to come here..!

..and then you'll hear: [color=green][i]“..oh, what about their kids..?â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..just got home..! what i miss..?! :P
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    that was me who called and mentioned the states thing and
    talked about the elections here in the North Texas Area
    ..didn’t sound like caller ‘James’, more like caller ‘Kevin’, ..but it was a good call..! ..I didn’t see your scribble about this till this morning..!

..getting back on track..

K: Good news: Numb, er, Nunez stepped down as speaker and will go back to Mexico to work..!

..the not so good news: Karen Bass was hand picked by Nunez..!

..and in a nutshell: MORE emphasis re EVERYTHING he's talked about..!

K: today was Karen's first day, her first words:

[size=150][b]“..Si se peude..â€

..station break..

K: ..playing bumper music re Hussein.. [color=violet][b]“The Candy Manâ€

..station break..

K: thanks to emailer Chris.. sent me a note saying Karen Bass will be restricted to a term limit, 2 years..? ..still..

"..Si se puede.." ?!

..and a lot of you are hopping on MY bandwagon, about the announcement of the June 3rd voting for the LADA, I'm voting for the incumbent, Steve Cooley, I've done my research, and ONLY Steve that CAN get THAT job done..!

..mentions a story from the LA Times: [color=brown][b]“..More problems from the LAUSDâ€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12