Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.15.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    5.15.08 Tonight's Guest: Ann Coulter will be on the show..!!
    ..I just have enough time to post this.. ENJOY..!! ..here in UT, we made some BIG differences, like ousting David Leavitt from the race [..a RINO, just like Chris Cannon ]; ..there will be a run off in June, as in the third round of voting, Jason ALMOST got the 60% to OUST Cannon! I'll write more about what I saw w/my own eyes of the CORRUPT RINO’s later..! ..we have to elect Jason Chaffetz..! www.JasonForCongress.com ..and I encourage ALL to get involved at the local level in YOUR communities..! Meanwhile, still trying to get details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] I've heard it from him in the past, but I just caught the tail end of it. Though he's been pretty busy, maybe someone will call in on this, & pod casts, otherwise.. keep TEARING it up Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! My thoughts about CNN here: www.alipac.us/ftopict-111466.html The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Thank you for the reminder and the state update iQuestionEverything. Ann Coulter will be a lively guest.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kevin is now talking about Dianne Feinstein's AgJOBS amnesty scheme, urging listeners to call the Senate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Kevin is now talking about Dianne Feinstein's AgJOBS amnesty scheme, urging listeners to call the Senate.
    ..thanks for your input Populist & GeorgiaPeach..!

Feinstein is such a witch..!

..she kinda reminds me of 'wanna be' Pelosi..

sick I tell you, they ..and ALL of those OB Moon Bats..

..just make me SICK..!

..I wish I could've heard this show last night..! ..would've been funny to hear Kevin HARP on this one..!

..maybe someone here in ALIPAC can stick a link in here ..to the most current SCAM..!

PS: Meanwhile, if you haven’t heard Kevin’s shows before, just go back to previous posts, there's LOTS more detail, AND on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!