Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.19.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    5.19.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:
    ..I'm running late, just got home, I'll miss the first bit, but I'm sure Kevin will have a LOT to say about this SHAMNESTY CRAP..!

..Meanwhile, here in UT, we've made some BIG differences, like ousting David Leavitt from the race [..a RINO, just like Chris Cannon ]; ..there will be a run off in June, as in the third round of voting, Jason ALMOST got the 60% to OUST Cannon! I'll write more about what I saw w/my own eyes of the CORRUPT RINO’s later..! ..we have to elect Jason Chaffetz..! www.JasonForCongress.com ..and I encourage ALL to get involved at the local level in YOUR communities..!

AND.. still trying to get details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] I've heard it from him in the past, but I just caught the tail end of it. Two nights ago, he reiterated this info, though he only mentioned King's data, maybe someone will call in again on this, & pod casts..? ..otherwise.. keep TEARING it up Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! My thoughts about CNN here: www.alipac.us/ftopict-111466.html The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
    ..from Kevin James, Terry Anderson & countless other Radio Hosts from LA..
    SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
    ‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
    ..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
    www.BrattonMustGo.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio! updated 5.5.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    ..and check this out..
    StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
    http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
    Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
    Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..sorry, I'm still on one crutch from breaking my knee, TWO times, didn’t have help unloading the groceries, but what I did hear..

K: talking how listing to what’s happening there in LA may not effect you..?

..it’s a matter of time..!

..talked about www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

AND.. High school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRazzza & his ‘side-kick’ puppet Ratton,

.. I.C.E. has a ‘family reunification program’, being pressured by ‘Hispanic advocate groups..

K: ..these AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..!

..GET IT..?!

..and The RACIST 'Hispanic advocate' groups..?

[I'll quote what GOOD friend Terry Anderson has said about them..]

T: ..as a ‘Black’ American, our former enemy was the clan, but now, [color=brown][i][b]the NEW enemy is “The Clan with the Tanâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..station break..

K: now talking about Hussein, & how Wright has ALWAYS been a BIG factor, how those video tapes have proven just what this LIAR has being feeding the public..

..plays a clip from those tapes, being interviewed by Keith Oberman..

[color=green][b]“..did you know about these sermons..?â€

..station break..

K: if YOU know about this videotape, PLEASE contact me..!

..could it be the reason Hussein came out today and said this..?!

Oh, NOW Hussein’s wife, a possible "first so-called 'lady", be exempt from HER role in all this..?!

HAH..!

K: I wonder why Hussein is so afraid about these tapes..?!

Caller: his wife ISN'T exempt, because SHE does have a role, I wonder what they have to hide also..?! ..and Hussein’s arrogance, his hypocrisy, NO WAY will I be voting for a democrat..!

[hmm.. ONLY 65% of the Dem party is corrupt, vs the 35% of the Repub party..! ]

K: listeners in Chicago: I speculate that this tape of Michelle DOES exist..!

I AND the media WILL exchange a donation to the charity of your choice, for these tapes..!

Be right back..

..station break..

K: so this business of ‘spouses being exempt’, is a crock..!

Oh, ONLY Hussein’s wife is exempt now..?!

WHY is he so afraid..?

..LOTS of speculation on the net about this, just LOOK at this site: [oops, I wrote it wrong before..]

www.NoQuarterUSA/blog.net

Michelle can campaign and she's not exempt..?

And we've heard updates on www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

..then some GOON alleges Jamiel had a ‘MySpace’ that tied him into a gang..?!

He DIDN’T..!

..be right back, with my ‘Top Ten’ reasons why I should've done my homework before going on ‘Fluff Ball’..

Good show as always..! I was taken aback, popping in so late! ..though I didn't hear anything from Kevin about this SHAMNESTY attempt..?! I'll come back to complete the last segment, need to reboot..

Meanwhile, one can catch the last hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version..]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365, "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]