Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.2.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    5.2.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:
    ..still trying to get Kevin to give us more details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] ..he's been pretty busy, but maybe someone will call in again on this, pretty please?! Also hoping he will get pod casts soon. Otherwise, the past two night's shows have been REAL hum-dingers, & I expect tonight's to be just as good..! Keep rippin ‘em Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! My thoughts about CNN here: www.alipac.us/ftopict-111466.html The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well. I'll be updating my Radio/TV list soon..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
    ..from Kevin James, Terry Anderson & countless other Radio Hosts from LA..
    SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
    ‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
    ..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
    www.BrattonMustGo.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio! updated 3.11.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    ..and check this out..
    StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
    http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
    Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
    Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    Wasn't that a great show last night?!

Did you hear John and Ken this afternoon? Jamiel Shaw Sr. called them and gave them the lowdown. John took notes and then got District Attorney Steve Cooley on the line to "interrogate" him about the whole debacle. Steve is going to come back on Monday. So if you all have an opportunity to hear J&K - be sure to tune in.

John and Ken - M-F, 3 to 7 PT- www.kfi640.com/main.html
    Yes CaliforniaDreamer..!

Sorry for putting this on the next thread, just trying to keep them separated, but yes.. excellent show..! J&K AND Kevin really gets to the truth aye..?!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: did you get the last part of Fox 11 News, where Janice Hahn has been funneling money from their ‘gang prevention’ program..?

We'll play some clips from the news, and you need to just hear/see how the CORRUPT POLITICIANS, including the High school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ gang member & so-called ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRazzza, really are down here in LA..!

..you HAVE to not just hear, but SEE the report, and then just LOOK at how this corrupt mayor of ours, acts and responds to the media..!

I'll give you the address of this news report in a bit..

..but just what's in it for Janice Hahn..? we'll find out..!

..continuing playing the first segment of the Fox 11 news report..

[color=blue][b]“..the mayor has proclaimed he's taking over the ‘gang prevention’ program, [aka the $$money$$..!!]..â€

..station break..

K: we'll have to cut this story a bit short, so we can squeeze into the show, some other things..

This is a criminal enterprise, essentially PAYING criminal aliens for laundering their money..!

This is a NATIONAL news story, worthy of special prosecutors to investigate this..!

WOW..!

We'll continue the Fox 11 news story in a minute..

..station break..

[I'm keeping up on news from LA, essentially because I see LA as a possible ‘Capital’ for the Reconquista radical’s movement, a very realistic possibility, if we don’t take care of this, at the HEART of the problem..! ]

K: I will be filling in for Laura Ingraham on Monday morning, so listen in..!

Here's the second part of the story..

HEAR how high up.. this story goes..!

..playing the second part..

K: intervenes during the story, filling us in, on what’s REALLY going on..!

..news report: [color=blue][i][b]“..they're getting rich off this..â€

..station break..

K: I'm getting emails from ALL over the country, explaining to me: WOW..!

Oh my, I'm not even talking about the sexual scams, the contaminated school sites, etc, etc..!

K: ..Notice how Velar..??

K: Video: ..do you see Betty Day, her son Honcho, with her buddies Bratton, Antonio VilLaRazzza & Janice Hahn..!

K: see what they're doing..? They're PAYING the IA gang members to stop murdering, but gangsters are gangsters, so THEY beef up their drug money, [et al] businesses..!

..so they're funneling money into the CORRUPT POLITICIANS, then they can SAY that their murder rate is down, so YOUR $ goes to PAY for these thugs, but then OTHER crimes go UP, because the OTHER criminals want MORE $$!!

MORE.. coming back, w/numbers, etc..

..station break..

K: I do have the website for Fox 11 news, so YOU can watch the CORRUPT POLITICIANS in action..!

www.MyFoxLA.com

you can see this, and a US ATTORNEY NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT IN ON THIS..!

K: remember 2006 illegal alien protest marches..? Well, Antonio VilLaRazzza & his ‘side-kick’ puppet Bratton, walking along side their ‘gang’ members, giving us the finger, burning our flags..!

..plays a clip from [color=orange][i][b]Antonio VilLaRazzza, proclaiming: “..it doesn’t matter if you're illegal or not, come join us..! â€

..station break..

K: the council members, mayor, and folks like Fabian Nunez, who want the ‘raids’ to stop..!

K: listen, ..they’re NOT 'raids' , & they abide BY THE LAW..!

[..oops, I accidentally shut down my browser for a few min .. I missed some here.. DOH!]

K: we NEED a WALL..!

NOT some kind of poor rickety fence..!

What I see here in LA, it reminds me of our national security issues..!

..it bothers me that Velar, Bratton, VilLaRazzza, Janice Hahn, etc, etc, etc, etc.. are exploiting our money..!

[color=blue][b]Watch “ www.FullDisclosure.net â€

..station break..

K: one thing we haven’t done tonight, we haven’t taken any calls. Ok, we have 2 pair of tickets May 8, 6-9p, Pasadena Pagent..? This will benefit the YMCA..!

Jerry in LA, and ?? ..won the tickets..

Remember, I'll be filling in for Laura Ingraham, Monday morning, 6a PT/9a ET..

Story in the Daily News:

I know we have a LOT of listeners that not only live here, but live ALL over the country, but they come through the city..

..it makes me sick that they're cutting all these programs, for our kids, the schools, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc..

..if we would just get the illegal aliens OUT of our schools, so OUR kids could be learning, and the illegal alien's kids could be learning in THEIR countries..!

..so, right now, ALL the kids are being harmed..!

..to start, we could TAX and/or put a FEE on the $20 BILLION in illegal alien remittances, [just from here in CA, 40 BILLION nationwide..! ] ..made HERE illegally, but sent back to (primarily) Mexico, and MX even taxes them 35%..!

More to come..

..station break..

K: we're back, some time ago, we spoke to mountain climber Phil Michael, who was going to climb Mt. Everest, but because the Olympic Torch came through, Chinese officials shut down Tibet, AND the climbers..!

We have him here in the studio..

P: we're going to try again in ’09..!

Phil is Canadian, so K jokes if he's illegal..

K: I heard you saved someone..?

P: explains the details of how he was on Mt Rainier, practicing for his climb, and he heard this couple WAY off the trail. He KNOWS there might be something wrong, so I went to where the voices were coming from, the weather was getting bad, you couldn’t see more than 10 feet..!

P: when we finally got to them, the visibility dropped to ZERO..! So we had to hunker down there for the night..

K: tells how when he goes skiing, and in a white out, it's pretty scary..!

P: when I got to them, their faces went from miserable, to yea..! ..they didn’t have a altimeter, but because of the bad weather, we couldn’t get out till THREE days later..!

K: so you get them down the mountain, and I heard they gave you an award for saving lives..!

P: ..golley geese, shucks darn, ..the male, Brian, was in denial that he was even lost..

They spoke more of the details, the website for the climb is: www.SecretSpot.net

K: ok, out of time, be sure to tune in Monday at 6am PT/9a ET, I'll be filling in for Laura Ingraham, but I'll be back to host the show that night..!

See ya next week..!

has anyone found the video on the FOX LA station.
    im not having luck finding it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast