Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.20.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    5.20.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:
    ..Geese, ..seems like I have cauliflower ear from calling all day..! ..hated missing the first hour last night..! I didn't hear K speak of the SHAMNESTY crap last night, then again, I was busy, I'm sure he'll bring it up tonight..!

..Meanwhile, here in UT, we've made some BIG differences, like ousting David Leavitt from the race [..a RINO, like Chris Cannon ]; ..there will be a run off in June, the third round of voting, Jason ALMOST got the 60% to OUST Cannon.. ..but THAT was because the Cannon Camp was telling folks to LEAVE the convention early..! ..I'll write MORE about what I saw w/my own eyes of these CORRUPT RINO’s later..! ..we have to elect Jason Chaffetz..! www.JasonForCongress.com ..and I encourage ALL to get involved at the local level in YOUR communities..!

AND.. still trying to get details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] I've heard it from him in the past, but I just caught the tail end of it. A couple weeks ago, he reiterated this info, though he only mentioned King's data, maybe someone will call in again on this, & pod casts..? ..otherwise.. keep TEARING it up Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! My thoughts about CNN here: www.alipac.us/ftopict-111466.html The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
    ..from Kevin James, Terry Anderson & countless other Radio Hosts from LA..
    SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
    ‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
    ..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
    www.BrattonMustGo.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio! updated 5.5.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    ..and check this out..
    StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
    http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
    Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
    Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    K: are you wondering if the GANGS are running the city..?!

Jovan Truand, sp?? ..has got some well known gang members working for his campaign..!

..reading a news story just about this..

So this guy..? ..running for Orange Co Supervisor, claims not to tolerate gang members, yet Rainoso has been hiring gang members to harass other campaigns..!!

..the illegal aliens aren’t just in our schools, etc, etc, ..there in OUR politics..!!

[..and ALL over this nation..! ]

Right back..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..station break..

K: [color=violet][b]..playing bumper music: ELO’s “Evil Womanâ€

..station break..

K: ..playing bumper music [color=violet][b]“The Candy Manâ€

..station break..

K: [color=brown]..playing Johnny Cash’s [b]“Folsom Prison Bluesâ€

..station break..

K: [color=violet]..playing bumper music [b]“Rocky Themeâ€

..station break..

K: emailer Paul asked about ‘stats..?

Yes, I did, 31,000 scientists, INCLUDING 7,000 PHD’s, ALL dispute Al Gores agenda CRAP..!!

..reads one of COUNTLESS stories on this..!

..the GOOFBALLS that claim we need to drive different cars, set our thermostats, what we eat, etc, etc, etc, etc..

You know, from that OTHER goofball that claims to have ‘invented’ the internet..?! LMAO..!

..now playing a clip from Hussein, from when he spoke of the USA had 57 states..!

Quote from Hussein: [color=orange][b]“..we can't drive our SUV’s, etc etc etc.. then expect the other countries..â€

Kevin is hitting Sen. Feinstein's AgJobs amnesty scheme hard tonight, urging listeners to call the Senate etc. and also members of the House Appropriations Committee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

..other than here at ALIPAC For updates, go to: www.NumbersUSA.com

[
    K: OK, Homework Assignment, SO IMPORTANT, I'M REPEATING IT, DO IT TONIGHT..!

Remember how hard we worked last summer, telling this senate, when it comes to comprehensive ‘Migration’ reform, YOU CAN TAKE IT AND SHOVE IT..!

Now, there's ANOTHER..! ..it’s disguised as an AG Bill, tucked into a defense Bill, and snuck into it in the dead of night, by Craig [ID] and Feinstein [CA] ..!

CALL AND FAX them and not just say no, say HELL NO..!!

..if you have time, call the House, as well as the Senate..!

866.340.9281 AND 800.833.6354 AND 202.224.3121 AND 202.225.3121

..to Feinstein’s AG Jobs Amendment..!

..and you can send off faxes from www.NumbersUSA.com Just from NumberUSA, 186,000 faxes were sent off just YESTERDAY..!

..and put in a call to Senator Jeff Sessions, AL. OUR Knight in Shining Armor..!

..and THANK HIM..!!
    Last edited by Jean; 07-20-2013 at 11:26 PM.

..station break..

K: ..commenting on the differences between the witch Hillary, vs. the DEVIL Hussein..!

[b]..playing a clip from a commercial..? [color=blue]“..for $175.00, you'll get a burger, the meat is so tender, because we have pampered beer fed cows that get daily massages..!â€