Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.27.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    5.2.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..wow, a BIG day for me, I missed Glenn and Lou, ..then came the MS updates..?! Hey, jump in anytime and post with me, I ALWAYS miss something..! :P

Here in UT, we've made some BIG differences, like ousting David Leavitt from the race [..a RINO, like Chris Cannon ]; ..Jason ALMOST got the 60% to OUST Cannon.. BUT, there will be a run off in June, ONLY because BEFORE the third round of voting, the Cannon Camp was telling the Chaffetz delegates to LEAVE the convention early..! ..I'll write MORE about what I saw w/my own eyes of these CORRUPT RINO’s later..! ..we have to elect Jason Chaffetz..! www.JasonForCongress.com ..and I encourage ALL to get involved at the local level in YOUR communities..!

AND.. still trying to get details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] Kevin has mentioned this a FEW D: times during the past few weeks, though he's reiterated only King's data..?! ..maybe someone will call in about this..? ..and pod casts..? ..otherwise.. keep TEARING it up Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! My thoughts about CNN here: www.alipac.us/ftopict-111466.html The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
    ..from Kevin James, Terry Anderson & countless other Radio Hosts from LA..
    SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
    ‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
    ..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
    www.BrattonMustGo.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio! updated 5.5.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    ..and check this out..
    StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
    http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
    Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
    Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    K: talking how Hussein is going off yet again, because someone gave him a microphone..! Now, it's about his ‘uncle’ relieving the prisoners in Auschwitz..!

..then the ‘march across the bridge’ in Selma Al., ANOTHER made up story..!

Oh, did we miss the mention that BEFORE people became VERY AWARE of Hussein via "..Jeremiah Wright , William Ayers , etc, etc, etc.. "..

..AND that 50-75% ..of his speeches..

..WERE plagiarized..!

..NOW talking about the 1,000 prisoners/DAY, being released there in LA county..!

..coming to YOUR Community..!

..and their ‘immigration/Migration’ status ..ISN'T even looked at..?!

HUH..??!!

Not only is there an extraordinarily HIGH percentage of illegal aliens in jail, of those, that percentage grows expodentially from the illegal alien GANG members..!!

Jamiel Shaw Sr. up next..! www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: now speaking with Jamiel Shaw Sr. up next..! www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

..says he'll get Tony Bell and ?? ..to help out with Jamiel..!

..and the details of the VERY busy day at the ‘Board of Supervisors’ there in LA..

Kevin will have numbers for Dennis Zine’s office & numbers to the ‘Board of Supervisors’ ..so we can ALL call in and help out this cause..

..THAT WILL GO NATION WIDE..!!

be right back..!

..station break..

K: Hey Ed, about that those interviews for sheriff, was Hillary and ?? or Larry Craig there..? [I missed the second name, but he's freakin hilarious..! LMAO..!! ]

now playing a clip of the REAL dumb Hussein..!

..and the bumper music: [color=violet][b]“The Candy Manâ€

..station break..

K: remember we were talking about Michelle Osama..? Ah, geese, Hussein isn't as juicy as what pours from HER mouth..!

LOOK at Larry Johnson’s VERY INFORMATIVE Blog: http://NoQuarterUSA.net/blog/page/7/ [..it might be further back now, like page 9 through 12 ]

..claims now to have FOUR sources for THIS videotape..!! [..there’s a MILLION dollar REWARD for this..! heh heh heh ]

[b]The article: [color=blue][i]“Will Barak throw mama from the train?â€

..station break..

[b]..Kevin mentioned to Ed, [color=brown][i]that McCain’s use of Ambian, MIGHT interfere with that “3am phone call..!! â€

..station break..

Homework: CALL ALL the ‘Board of Supervisors’ numbers..! ALL numbers begin with: 213.974

1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555 and CALL the latter [5555] and commend him for his superior work..!

DON’T let them make you THINK they don’t know anything about it, THEY DO..!!

Dennis Zine’s number: 213.473.7003 ASK him WHEN is the hearing is on HIS amendment..!

Friday, May 30th, an assembly Bill is due to come out, re the illegal alien invasion..!!

Stay with us..!!

..station break..

K: [size=200][b]ok, MORE Homework for you, VERY IMPORTANT..!!

CALL ALL YOUR AssemblyPersons AND CA Senators re these Bills I'm going to tell you about:

..if we beat these, the reverberations will spread throughout the country..!!

Don’t just tell them no, TELL THEM HELL NO..!!

Section 1940.3 of CA Civil code, took effect Jan. 1, ’08..

If you're a landlord, the above code will prohibit you from inquiring about your tenants ‘immigration/Migration’ status..!

THIS so-called law, ..is AGAINST FEDERAL LAW..!!

AND..

[color=red]THIS Friday, there’s an Senate Bill: SB60: “Drivers Licenses for Illegal Aliensâ€