Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..station break..

K: I'm STILL pissed about that SIX month trip to study garbage..!

If we ever needed our MILITARY at our border, it would be NOW..!!

Reported yesterday from Lou Dobbs: ALL sorts of drugs principally, from MEXICO..!

Caller Maria: I wanted to comment on VilLaRazzza while he's in Israel, as THEY have erected a VERY effective WALL, they STOPPED putting out the ‘welcome’ mat..!

K: you're SO RIGHT..! ..but I don’t think VilLaRazzza will listen to them, as it's ‘his’ people coming through our southern border..!

Caller Mark: KJ, the most dangerous man in America..! Comments on the $250 THOUSAND dollar trip..! ..if you or I would do this, you could BE SURE, we'd be audited..!

Be right back..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..station break..

K: back..

Caller Paul: gas prices are going up, it's crazy..! .and WHY do we CONTINUE to elect CORRUPT POLITICIANS..!

[can you say baa.. like a sheep..? ]

K: further reading from that article about the SIX country, MONTH long trip, [I had it wrong above] ..is the ‘Sunshine Company’, who’s [ALLEGEDLY] paying for this trip, are they now going to be the sole cohorts that will be collecting any $ being paid back..?!

..now playing MORE of that RACIST so-called ‘Father’ Michael Pfleger’s BS..! ..from LAST Sunday..!

..he was STILL an ADVISOR to Hussein..!

K: ..who happens to be a ‘white’ guy..! ..comments more on this RACIST..!

So Hussein has issued a statement, he's catching on about ‘denouncing’, but it's been SO hard to denounce his CLOSE Friends, Mentors, Advisors and Confidants..

..but when he's LOOSING, like any CORRUPT POLITICIAN, he'll do ANYTHING..!

Ok, it's been a GREAT START of our SECOND year..! we'll see you tomorrow night..!

but AGAIN, I want to give a big "THANK YOU" to our sponsors AND.. our audience.. ..the FASTEST growing audience in the LA area, if not the nation..!

..and I also want to thank the Law Offices of Barrack Leary, and Roger Stewart Clothes..

K: If YOU would like to be a sponsor, just CALL: 818.662.3791

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY Kevin..!

AND..

Breaking in YEAR TWO..!!

PS: If you haven’t heard Kevin's shows before, just go back to previous posts, as there's LOTS more detail that I couldn’t possibly post in one night; AND on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!

Meanwhile, one can catch the last hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been actually STANDING UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! ]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365, "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12