Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.30.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    5.30.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

CONGRATULATIONS..!
    Tonight.. brings in day TWO, ofYEAR TWO..!!

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When YOUR TV is connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio; it's ONE of the reasons I have 3-5 stations playing at once, ALL the time, even if they're muted. Oh, & when people drive by your house, they will see through the window that you have these programs on; and like monkey see, monkey WILL do..!

[b]..Glenn, Lou’s AND FOX's O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I'll start off by explaining just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: I'll be doing more work on my ballot, in case some of you want to learn from experience..!

I want to elaborate my consistent ENTHUSIASTIC support FOR Steve Cooley..!!

I KNOW Steve, and I want YOU to understand this..!!

He's ONE of the GOOD guys..!

Even at the www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law Case, I was there, and Jamiel spoke with me re Dept DA Hennessey, and within TWO days, took Michelle off the case and put TWO other GOOD guys on THAT case..!

MY agenda is to STOP the illegal Migration to our country..! ..and I'll NEED the cooperation of the local LA DA, AND the US DA..!

Call me BIAS, I'll admit it, but it comes as PERSONAL experience..!

Kevin is reading a pre-written response to some of his emailers..

..who have been brainwashed by opponents..!

[color=red]“..it was Cooley that brought these cases to the courts..!â€

..station break..

K: can't wait for summer..!

..but speaking of the election here in LA, there was a story in the Friday LA Times:

..something to do with the expensive election, CAUSED BY that High school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRazzza..!

Walter Moore www.WalterMooreForMayor.com ..IS the guy FOR Los Angeles..!

THIS audience, CAN force the Times, and the other MSM networks here in LA, to promote AND give $ to Walter Moore..!!

Reading an article from Walter, from his www.WalterMooreForMayor.com site..!

“..The city council made a motion and SEVERAL seconded it, to give better health care TO ILLEGAL ALIENS..!

Goes on to further read from www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter's site..! ..and SIGN UP to his newsletter, AND give GENEROUSLY to HIS campaign..!!

..so he'll get the attention of the ONE sided MSM..!

SPREAD this news, to SAVE Los Angeles..!

..coming up, MORE shocking news from LA..!

..station break..

K: the busy lands of the UCLA..!

..Now this..?!

..playing a news report re liver transplants FOR TWO Japanese Crime Bosses..!

OMG..!!

[$500,000] ..HALF A MILLION DOLLARS EACH..!

K: 400 Americans DIE each year, just WAITING for the same thing..!

Ok, enough..! How about treating AMERICANS FIRST..!

..be right back..!

Listening to the show iQuestionEverything. Talking about the rape of a 48 yr. old woman who just got out of ICU by a 25 yr old illegal alien on Saturday morning.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Listening to the show iQuestionEverything. Talking about the rape of a 48 yr. old woman who just got out of ICU by a 25 yr old illegal alien on Saturday morning.

Romans 5:8

STORY POSTED HERE
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=117537

..station break..

K: now speaking of last nights story of the LA goons traveling to a SIX country, month long trip to study garbage..!

..and a few days ago, I told you about some of these Assembly Bills..

Ab22a3?? ..the CA ‘Dream Act’ passed, 44-26

Authored BY Fabian NumbBalls..!

But we can END this with the governor..! Get ready for some Numbers..!

From the www.JacksonvilleProgress.com ..I got this off the www.OutRagedPatriots.com site..!

A 48 year old woman & Mother, just had a catheter inserted into her heart, just got out of ICU..

..just hours later, an illegal alien RAPED her..!!

OMG..!

Can you create these stories..?!

Be right back..!

..station break..

[b]K: this LA City council is giving us a 'one two' punch, their arrogance, etc, etc, etc, etc..!

I just now found another story, they ALSO authored another law to give $ to illegal aliens for school..!

..and [color=blue]“..Council could vote to see if juvenile illegal aliens to be charged as adults..â€

Re: Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.30.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    ..oh, AND.. while MOST delegates were participating in the convention before the third round, six of the Cannon "bullies", were PHYSICALLY pushing two Chaffetz guys in the hallway, & Chris was PART of '..the six..', standing right there, urging his thugs on, watching & smirking..! I happened to come upon the scene [on my crutches broke knee 2x], so I pulled out the cell camera..!! Right off, one of the ‘bullies’ got in my face ..but I just kept the camera rolling, so it caused them to reconsider what other plans they might’ve had..! , ..Yes, there's even MORE of this story re those CORRUPT RINO’s, but later..!
    I'd love to see a youtube clip of this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast