Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..station break..

K: now about my ballot:

LOOK at Sonny Sardo..!

Rick Montaine..

Judicial offices:

#4 Ralph Dao..!

#72 Mark Chomel & good info on Hillary Merit, but I voted for the former

#62 Mark Lee & Thomas Rubenson

# 84 I voted for Jones, Pat Connolly

# ?? Michael Ogar

#95 Lance Winters

#119 Jerrod Moses

#123 Cathleen Blanchard

#125 James Bianco

#154 Rocky Crabs

County Race:

Steve Cooley, HANDS DOWN..!! I elaborated about this in the first hour..

State Measures:

No on 99

Yes on 98

Be right back..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..station break..

K: can we get a message back from Hussein re unity..?!

..playing a clip from the VERY RACIST and so-called ‘Father’ Michael Pfleger..!

I wrote out an email to some of you, regarding WHY I'm voting for, and enthusiastically support Steve Cooley..!!

..goes on to read from his letter..

I have worked with him, as recently getting Armando Garcia BACK into this country to be convicted and put away for LIFE..!

Re the www.JamielsLaw.com [Jamiel’s Law] Jamiel Shaw Case, I got Steve on this, and Jamiel went TO Steve..!

Those were just RECENT events..

Re Mahoney, I was critical about this, but there have been ‘statute of limitation’ problems..

Steve CREATED the program to get the FEDS involved..!

NOT ALL my work is ‘on the air’, but there is SO MUCH MORE that I do behind the scenes..!

..now, Velar and the city council will fight us all the way, but we have the DA office on OUR SIDE..!!

How much do YOU know about Steve..? I know him WELL..!!

I remain VERY enthusiastic about Steve Cooley..!!

..be right back..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..station break..

[b]Caller Rick: inquired about Ramos and Compeon..!

K: I thought the fifth circuit would be..

I was concerned when they denied his request to be released, pending appeal..

I went to dinner with Judge Edith Jones, of course she can't give me the details of that case, but I speculate, ..given the length of time..

..She DOESN’T have a shabby record, and she's a TRUE conservative..!

This case is being watched by MANY ‘Judicial Watch’ types of groups, including www.JudicialWatch.org JudicialWatch.org..

..And a GREAT article for ALL of you to read:

..at TownHall.com www.TownHall.com [color=blue]..by David Strom, [i]“..When you fill up the tank, Thank Congress..â€

Thank you jamesw62 for posting link to the story about the rape of the woman by an illegal alien.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Thank you jamesw62 for posting link to the story about the rape of the woman by an illegal alien..!

Romans 5:8
    Yes, THANKS Jamesw62..!

..AND GeorgiaPeach..!

Re: Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.30.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    ..oh, AND.. while MOST delegates were participating in the convention before the third round, six of the Cannon "bullies", were PHYSICALLY pushing two Chaffetz guys in the hallway, & Chris was PART of '..the six..', standing right there, urging his thugs on, watching & smirking..! I happened to come upon the scene [on my crutches broke knee 2x], so I pulled out the cell camera..!! Right off, one of the ‘bullies’ got in my face ..but I just kept the camera rolling, so it caused them to reconsider what other plans they might’ve had..! , ..Yes, there's even MORE of this story re those CORRUPT RINO’s, but later..!
    I'd love to see a youtube clip of this.
    Yes, I've given that a thought.. Hmm.. Maybe someone can inform me of HOW to do this..?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12