Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.5.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    5.5.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:
    ..still trying to get Kevin to give us more details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] ..he's been pretty busy, but maybe someone will call in again on this, pretty please?! Also, hoping he will get pod casts soon. Otherwise, Last Friday, Kevin said he was going to be filling in for Laura Ingraham this morning, so I was surprised to hear Tammy Bruce, not that she's ‘bad’, actually, she's a pretty good host..! ..oh well, guess something came up in Kevin’s camp..! Keep rippin ‘em Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! My thoughts about CNN here: www.alipac.us/ftopict-111466.html The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well. I'll be updating my Radio/TV list soon..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
    ..from Kevin James, Terry Anderson & countless other Radio Hosts from LA..
    SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
    ‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
    ..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
    www.BrattonMustGo.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio! updated 5.5.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    ..and check this out..
    StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
    http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
    Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
    Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    K: talking about the High school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ gang member & so-called ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRazzza: CARES LESS..

..about ANYTHING..!

K: goes off, names the COUNTLESS measures of what he cares about: NOTHING..! He's arrogant, selfish, narcissistic, etc, etc, etc, etc..

..reads a story from the LA Times: about how VilLaRazzza & Jack Wise were trying to do anything THEY want..!

..the judge made a ruling about, the very use of the project is to expand the ..??

..basically the judge said that VilLaRazzza has NO respect for the city of LA..!

Coming back, Kevin's got a prediction of tomorrows elections..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..station break..

K: talking about crooks, ..playing bumper music: [color=violet][b]“..Working on the Chain Gang..â€

..station break..

K: I must reveal ANOTHER scam, by CORRUPT POLITICIANS, aka our ‘elected officials’, we're being LIED to, the MAIN goal is to..

How many times has this happened..??

Revenues are up 33% in 5 years, but spending is..??

NOT to mention funding the illegal alien invasion..!

..the state government still has revenues of more than a BILLION dollars..!

So when you hear the screaming of POVERTY..!

..you KNOW something stinks..!

When I filled in for Laura this morning, I was looking out the window, seeing..

At the LAUSD, it's a monstrosity, but INSIDE, it's a completely different story..!

Did you know we have a mayor that has a ‘travel budget that’s TEN times, his predecessor..?!

Each one of the goons on the city council, have TWENTY staff members EACH..!

..that they ALL make MORE $ than ANY US senator..?!

..plays a clip from CORRUPT POLITICIAN VilLaRazzza..!

I'll repeat my predictions of tomorrow..!

..station break..

K: ..playing bumper music from Three Dog Night:

K: yes, the TWO states that are leading the fight against illegal migration, OK & AZ..!

..I think it's funny that are CORRUPT POLITICIANS claim that the murder rate is down, one would THINK the money spent on the ‘gang intervention’ program was $ we'll spent..

.. they're hiring ACTIVE gang members to NOT commit crimes..!

..but the gang members have their own meeting too..

..and THEY want MORE money..!

REMEMBER the FOX 11 news story, they broke it out..!

K: ..that money NEEDS to be spent on the police..!

MANY of you have been emailing me re Judicial Watch’s court case on our behave, AGAINST ‘special order 40’ [SO40] is scheduled to go to trial on June 30th.. www.JudicialWatch.org

Caller Jackie: inquires about the Shaw’s case..

K: there's a primary problem about this, NO one was invited..! I'd LIKE to, but I'm not practicing law anymore..

K: elaborates about this first case..

All kinds of headlines here in LA, but you have to hear it to believe it..!

..station break..

K: as we start hour two, a reminder I'll be filling in for Laura Ingraham at 6am PT..!

[size=150][b]Homework assignment, get out your crayons..

TWO IMPORTANT fronts, we NEED you to get this done tonight and tomorrow..

VilLaRazzza is going to be appearing on this [u]Sunday’s ABC7’s “ask the mayorâ€

..station break..

ALSO.. ask them what does he know of Walter Moore’s candidacy..?

Caller John: ask him a question like this: as the national co-chair of the Clinton Campaign, what’s going on about the illegal alien invasion, esp the IA gang members, WHY are you PAYING these hoodlums to NOT commit crimes..?!

K: very smart question, as VilLaRazzza is STUPID, and won't be able to answer this, he CAN'T think on his feet..! I hope they don’t give him these question’s before the show, but we'll find out..!

Caller Dixie: when you speak of VilLaRazzza, it makes me sick..! re Caron Bass, she has another number: 213. [crap, I missed it..!]

Caller Rita: [color=blue][i][b]make sure to point out that these ballots come in 57 languages..! ..AND.. rather than VilLaRazzza saying homicides are down, he should just say, I'm down with homicide..! ..AND she thinks this should be classified as a “Hate Crimeâ€

..station break..

K: a reminder, I'll be filling in for Laura Ingraham tomorrow morning, 6am PT..!

[..Hmm, I wonder if Laura's show is on a different schedule then elsewhere in the nation? ..or maybe the 'market' is different in various regions..? ..as Monday morning, I heard Tammy Bruce's voice, but he said he did the show Monday, which means the show has different markets, that's odd..!]

..a caller sent me a question for the mayor: why we shouldn’t arrest illegal alien gang members BEFORE they commit MORE crimes..?!

K: remember, VilLaRazzza can't think on his own..! So send him 4,5, hell, send him a hundred each..!

..now talking about an IA, Encencion Perez, that’s been deported EIGHT times..!

..HOW much money have we WASTED, just deporting THIS criminal..!

We could PAY for the fence 100 times over, if we didn’t have to do this, time and time and time and time.. AGAIN..!

[I read another IA had snuck in here 128 times..! www.alipac.us/ftopict-114190.html ]

..just ANOTHER reason we NEED a fence, 20 feet deep, 40 ft high, double layer, razor wire, etc, etc, etc, etc..!

..station break..

K: a few things to clear up..

More question’s for ABC7 re VilLaRazzza: have you submitted these question’s to him BEFORE this interview..?

..when referencing ‘former’ gang member/leader VilLaRazzza, I like to give the source..

One of them, from LA Times writer Rick Orloff, in the Aug, 3, ’04..

AND.. in the May 17, ’05, from a British paper.. [?? ..I didn’t get the name, DOH!]

Email from Joe to K: You have failed to ..?? ..the Shaws..

K: FALSE..! I mentioned this info BEFORE we ..?? ..and then we spoke to Mr. Shaw, on this show..!

I'm confident to speculate, that the Shaw’s WON'T face any repercussions for not submitting to LA's SO40..

..but the pressure by LA’s CORRUPT POLITICIANS, against the Shaw’s, is unconscionable..! Kevin named off MANY LA city council members, including ?? VilLaRazzza, ALL went to THE SHAW’S HOUSE..!

Caller Rick: I'm blind, I wonder if I could get some of your ?? replies from VilLaRazzza re SO40, then ICE comes to town..

K: good question, as VilLaRazzza and Fabian Nunez, have BOTH claimed that the Feds aren’t doing their jobs..! Then, when ICE does go to LA and makes busts, they BOTH cried out they're being abused..!

[Hmm.. sounds to me like ICE should do an ALL OUT in LA, then let's see what the cry babies AND the citizens think..! heh heh heh.. ]

Caller Martha: what’s the relationship with SO40, and ??

K: ANOTHER good question..! people, you ALL should be submitting these questions to ABC7..! So, go to www.ABC7.com ..just scroll down on the left side, you'll see the mayor’s pic, w/his mouth open, which means he's LYING..! ..then submit YOUR question’s to him..!

K: ..out of time, we'll see you tomorrow night..!

PS: If you haven’t heard Kevin’s show before, just go back to previous posts from his show, lots more detail on just what the HAY is going on there, in the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!

PPS:
    Lou Dobbs Radio is on right now via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream

Courtesy of
    StreamingRadioGuide.com