Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.7.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    5.7.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Uhh.. I can't seem to get the player to work, all I get is the player, w/a message on it: "Provider error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/stations/chanstarts/GLOBAL/default_ie.asp, line 154"

..anyone else having the same problem, am I, or the station being hacked..?!

PS: I'm still trying to get the details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] I've heard it from him just a few weeks ago, but I just caught the tail end of it. I KNOW he's been pretty busy, but maybe someone will call in on this, pretty please?! Hoping he will get pod casts soon, otherwise.. keep tearing it up Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! My thoughts about CNN here: www.alipac.us/ftopict-111466.html The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
    ..from Kevin James, Terry Anderson & countless other Radio Hosts from LA..
    SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
    ‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
    ..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
    www.BrattonMustGo.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio! updated 5.5.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    ..and check this out..
    StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
    http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
    Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
    Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I'll reboot and see what happens..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[10.56pm MT, finally got the player to work, after resetting the modem and rebooting..]

K: when I was hosting Laura Ingraham’s show this morning, I had Russell Petty, former ?? DA on the show, along with Steve Cooley, talking about the corruption from MEXICO, and the ‘connection’ to the busts at San Diego State, how DEEP does it go..!

Caller Tony: when I heard this story broke, [STU]..

..station break.. ..K talking w/the news announcer re how much ‘Hollywood’ is involved..

[11.06pm: now I'm having problems with AliPac being REAL slow..??! ]

K: ..playing my interview clip w/LAUSD member? Mark Galickson, ..and their staff..

..the interview continues, he's now speaking Ms ?? Galicksen, told K that two HIGH ranking officials have been dismissed..

..and the sexual molestation of a Jr High school girl, and they KNEW about this guy BEFORE they sent him to the other school, where he molested another girl..!

..and the guy threatened the girl, that he'd kill her parents if she said anything..!

When we come back, we'll have Tony Bell, Spokesman for CA Social Services, ? Antonovich, re HOW much $ is going to illegal aliens..!

..station break..

K: we now have Tony Bell, a spokesman for Antonovich, on the phone..

..we finally got ..

..a LOT of this money is going to the children of IA’s..!

T: ..over a BILLION dollars/year, for illegal aliens, JUST IN LA COUNTY..!

K: what can we do..?

T: we have to PRESSURE our congresspersons to MANDATE the worker ID and social security verification..!

K: is there a number to call..?

T: 213.974.5555 and 213.974.4444 and 213.974.3333

K: 33 MILLION/month, 200 MILLION/month JUST for public safety, K adds up more figures, totaling to OVER a BILLION a year, JUST for LA county..!

More info re the drug bust in San Diego; the kingpin, being a Mexican National..!

..station break..

Emailer Mary: Hmm.. isn't it interesting ..about this raucous, mentions more..!

K: the LA city council PAYS illegal alien gang members to slow down their crimes..!

I'm GLAD that this story has broke, as it WILL get National attention..!

K: and council member Janice Hahn, is helping these IA gang members with their crimes..!

..goes into much more detail, also mentions the FOX11 news story, just about Janice Hahn & the coconspirators..

K: we have a SERIOUS problem here in LA..! [read previous posts re the CHAOS going on there..! ]

Caller Martha: I'm glad you had that interview; I hope there are DIFFERENT persons that will run for city council..!

K: oh, we'll get the info and out to YOU, our audience, they spoke more of www.JamielsLaw.com, Jamiel’s Law..!

The Laguna article you're mentioning, hits the nail on the head, the IA gang members are taking over the state..!

K: talks more about the [color=orange][b]gang “Zetasâ€

Wow, I've had a night, still don't know what happened to miss the first half of the show, almost finished w/my scribbles.. :P Meanwhile, you can catch the last 20-30 minutes of Lou Dobbs Radio.. on right now via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365, just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.. via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com

..station break..

K: re the Laguna Beach article, if the MX drug cartels were so successful at the San Diego campus, just imagine.. JUST IMAGINE.. what’s happening at the LAUSD..!

What a MESS..!

Ya know, I used to think that the LAUSD was ‘exhibit A’, you know, all sorts of SCANDALS, K gives MANY different types of examples..!

But now? ..the WHOLE state of CA.. is ‘exhibit A’..!

..that’s what happens when the political power is turned over to LEFT WING EXTREMISTS..!

..reads a news story:

[color=blue][b]“..in Ottawa, CAN, 41,000 illegal aliens, have just disappeared..!â€