Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 6.12.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    6.12.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When YOUR TV is connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio; it's ONE of the reasons I have 3-5 stations playing at once, ALL the time, even if they're muted. Oh, & when people drive by your house, they will see through the window that you have these programs on; and like monkey see, monkey WILL do..!

[b]..Glenn, Lou’s AND FOX's O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..station break.. and K spoke w/Ed re a straight PARTY line vote, where DEMS won't let the oil companies drill ANYWHERE..!

oh.. a BIG PS:

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: how long have we been hearing from VilLaRazzza’s ‘side-kick’ puppet, the so-called LA chief Ratton..!

..the ‘B’ is silent..

Going off on a reporter..!

..plays this clip, while K talks over him..!

[color=red][i]“..accusing us that this is race related, not gang related..â€

..station break..

K: Are YOU tired of that High school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRazzza AND his ‘side-kick’ puppet Ratton..?!

..then we NEED to get INTO office, www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore..! ..who is SO close to his goal of ?? dollars..!

SAVE Los Angeles, GIVE to Walters campaign..!!

Sheriff Baca says they're WRONG, Blacks are being KILLED BY ‘Latinos’ [SEE above]

..further reads this story in a fair amount of detail..!

K: the SHERIFF is admitting the TRUTH, yet those GOONS at LA city hall don’t give anyone who KNOWS, an ear..?!

MORE about VilLaRazzza AND Hussein..!

..station break..

K: and we CAN make a difference..!

We just need under $700 to go for Walter Moore, so contribute..!

LA Times: re "..the delegation to Israel.."

..names off SO may from MANY different offices that went there..!

I understand a FEW of them should, and are going there..

..but just from VilLaRazzza’s office..?

..he's got EIGHT persons from the mayors office..!

WHAT..?!

..names off the eight..

VilLaRazzza has a COUSIN who's running, but since it would look bad, if VilLaRazzza said anything about this..

..and ‘hand picked’ David Nehye..?!

..station break..

[b]K: Emailer Paul: from Blog?? ..reiterates Sheriff Baca’s comments..!

[color=red]“..talking sense..â€

..station break..

[b]K: a tax increase proposed, by democrats, $11.5 BILLION rate Bill..!

..this is just for the STATE budget..!

Ok, first there's the money laundering, then there's a phone tax, gas tax, etc, etc, etc, etc..!

Captain Ed, on the phone: [color=blue][i]“the last time I spoke, I meant Rasmutan, NOT Rasmussen..â€

..station break..

[b]K: [size=150]Hussein proposes moving the DNC to Chicago..!

Yea, the MOST corrupt city in the nation..!

..talk about [color=blue]“Chicago Politicsâ€