Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 6.13.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    6.13.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Sorry for not completing Kevin’s last segment last night, and last Thursday & Friday, I'll squeeze it in here somewhere..! Been pretty busy on the Chaffetz Campaign, [pronounced ‘Chay-fits' ] SEE below..!

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When YOUR TV is connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio; it's ONE of the reasons I have 3-5 stations playing at once, ALL the time, even if they're muted. Oh, & when people drive by your house, they will see through the window that you have these programs on; and like monkey see, monkey WILL do..!

[b]..Glenn, Lou’s AND FOX's O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    oh.. a BIG PS:

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: the Friday before Father’s Day..!

A memorial to Tim Russert, from NBC News..

[..Tim was the ‘Republican’ on MSM NBC News..! ]

K: MY father died early too, at 47..!

..plays a clip from Tim’s last 90 minute commentary..

K: there you go, he sounded quite fine, RIGHT before he died, at aged 58..!

..it will be interesting to see WHO tries to fill his shoes, thoughts and prayers to those close to him..!

Gary Condit, also in the same category as Tim..!

MORE about local and national news, when we come back..!

..station break..

[b]K: this is the ONLY Friday the 13th in this year..

K spells the name of the ‘fear’ of the above day to Ed..!

Because it's this day, I have a family 4 pack of free tickets to..??

Re this news, when I woke up, doing my daily routine, this headline: [color=blue][i]“Loan Sleaze Spreadsâ€

..station break..

[b]K: I got an email, someone else calls the ‘fear’ of Friday the 13th as ..??

..he spells it out..

Gary Fees..??

Huston Chronicle: [color=brown][i]“..Mexicans view USA leaders negatively..â€

..station break..

[b]K: the July 4th holiday coming up, we have a family four pack of tickets, first caller will get them..!

I'll be broadcasting LIVE there, on July 4th..!

The MSM, and OUR local AND national governments, are hiding information YOU NEED to know about..!

..a story By David Gibson: [color=blue]“Our roads are Killing Fieldsâ€

..station break..

K: I was reading a story from Orange County Register: of 4th Grade pedophilia..!

Remember that story from the Daily News..?

..where that teacher didn’t want her kids to be afraid of the illegal aliens there at a day labor site..?

What THAT teacher didn’t know, is that a very HIGH percentage of illegal aliens are pedophiles, murderers, rapists, etc, etc, etc, etc..!

So by doing this, she's making it easier for those kids to be comfortable..!

That story concludes that 56% of THOSE illegal aliens were already..

Convicted of THOSE crimes..!!

Just ANOTHER reason for THAT WALL..!!

..you want to put the ‘bells and whistles on it..?

SO BE IT..!

..but BUILD THAT FREAKIN WALL..!!

..and I want THAT WALL, at the northern border too..!

..but BY FAR, the majority of the illegal aliens are coming from the SOUTH..!

..station break..

[b]K: playing the Monsters Theme.. kinda sounds like the LA City council..!

..then reiterates the Dave Gibson story, [color=blue]“Our roads are Killing Fieldsâ€

..station break..

[b]K: playing [color=violet]“Tubular Bellsâ€

..station break..

K: mentions more about that haunted house they toured when he first went to college..

..ya had to be there..!

Ok, back to the campaigns..!

Remember this ‘request’ from McCain..?

"Town Hall Meetings.."

TEN of them, WITH Hussein, on ‘uncomfortable’ chairs..!

..it’s FAIR game..!

..and Hussein ONLY agreed to ONE..!

..on July 4th..!

Like ANYONE would be watching..

..on THAT day..?!

WHAT.. is Hussein HIDING..?!

Kevin mentions a TON of corrupt ‘officials’..

..that Hussein DOESN'T EVEN HESITATE.. to meet with..!

..and THIS guy wants to be..

..‘President’..?!

THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES MY FRIENDS..!

Out of time, have a safe and happy Father’s Day weekend..!!

We'll see you back here Monday night..!

AGAIN, I want to give a big "THANK YOU" to our sponsors AND.. our audience.. ..the FASTEST growing audience in the LA area, if not the nation..!

..and I also want to thank the Law Offices of Barrack Leary, and Roger Stewart Clothes..

K: If YOU would like to be a sponsor, just CALL: 818.662.3791

PS: if you haven’t heard Kevin's shows before, just go back to previous posts, as there's LOTS more detail that I couldn’t possibly post in one night; AND on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!

..and I WILL get to my notes of the two shows I didn't complete from last, [and now] this week sometime this weekend..! I've been pretty busy helping www.JasonChaffetzForCongress.com Jason Chaffetz OUST Chris [RINO AND LYING HYPOCRITE] Cannon..!

Meanwhile, one can catch the last hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been actually STANDING UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! ]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365, "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]