Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 6.19.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    6.19.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Sorry for not completing a few of Kevin’s segments last week, [& Hmm, last night too! So it's best to just LISTEN..!] I still have those notes & I'll squeeze them in here somewhere..! Been pretty busy on the www.JasonForCongress.com Jason Chaffetz Campaign, [pronounced ‘Chay-fits' ] SEE below..!

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When YOUR TV is connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio; it's ONE of the reasons I have 3-5 stations playing at once, ALL the time, even if they're muted. Oh, & when people drive by your house, they will see through the window that you have these programs on; and like monkey see, monkey WILL do..!

[b]..Glenn, Lou’s AND FOX's O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    oh.. a BIG PS:

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..station break..

[b]K: I told you last night, and the ruling in the court today,

Pedro Espinoza, a MANY time previously deported illegal alien gang member..

..shot and MURDERED.. [a bullet between his eyes..! ]

Jamiel Shaw Jr., of www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

Trial is set for July 3rd, for MURDER..!

..plays the clip of the news report of this..

[color=blue]“..wondering if Jr. was a gang member..â€

..station break..

K: LIVE in the studio, President & Vise from college Republicans from Pepperdine University..!

K: even at PU, do you feel there's a BIG following for Hussein..?

PU: heck no, in fact, we have made groups AGAINST him..! Unfortunately, there's so many of our generation that are more interested in who won American Idol..!

2800 students attend PU..

K: compare this to, say UCLA, where they have 100,000 students..?

PU: Yes, they have approximately the same percentage of students AGAINST Hussein..!

We're having a speech by ?? ..

K: we'll talk more to Brian Sartell & Drew Lynch..!

..station break..

[b]..during the break..

..reports that the High school drop out, CORRUPT FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRazzza..

..is back from his vacation, but now has left again..!

Kevin & Ed jokes about the GOON..!

K: back, they're even having an event for the [color=blue]"Victims of 911..!

[i]“Wave of Flagsâ€

..station break..

[b]K: I'll be in DC, on 911, but I'll be promoting you, despite the political stances of John Ashcroft..

All you guys need, is $6,000 more..! What’s going on, before we get are callers calling..!

PU: when we had are meeting, we've decided to NOT be named the [color=red]“College Republicansâ€

..station break..

[b]GREAT commercial FOR www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore..!

..author of www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

“Coming up, the [color=blue]‘Rally in the Valleyâ€

..station break..

[b]K: MORE CRAP coming from LA City Hall..!

Remember that news story from FOX 11 news..?!

Janice Hahn, IS PART of the problem..

..for funneling YOUR money..

TO.. illegal alien gang members..!

..to keep their crimes subdued..!

K: now, there's MORE talk of taxing us MORE..?!

Headlines from the Dailey News:

[color=blue]“..Parcel Tax..â€

..station break..

K: Janice Hahn's Number: 213.473.7015

NO to the Parcel Tax to illegal aliens..!!

..update for www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

The Judge saw through the BS of the so-called ‘My Space’ propaganda of Jamiel..!

Re Espinoza??

Steve Cooley WILL go for the death penalty..!

..and the Mexican Govt IS interfering..

..with OUR politics..!

..in SO MANY ways..!

But they're also trying to prevent the death penalty to ANY of THEIR MX citizens..

HERE in the USA..!

Speaking MORE about www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!!

..and about removing the outdated ‘Special Order 40’ [SO40]

Taking a few calls when we come back, and..

Still finishing up my notes, like last night..

Meanwhile, one can catch the last hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been actually STANDING UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! ]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365, "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast