..wow, what a show..! ..taking a break, I'll come back to post the last segment, I hope..!

Meanwhile, one can catch the last hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been actually STANDING UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! ]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365..! [SEE my 'Radio List' in the first post ] "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
StreamingRadioGuide.com
[..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]

PS: if you haven’t heard Kevin's shows before, just go back to previous posts, as there's LOTS more detail that I couldn’t possibly post in one night; AND on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!