Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 6.6.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    6.6.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..I’ll come back and update [the now two] past nights shows. I fell asleep both noights, then have been pretty busy past two days..!

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When YOUR TV is connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio; it's ONE of the reasons I have 3-5 stations playing at once, ALL the time, even if they're muted. Oh, & when people drive by your house, they will see through the window that you have these programs on; and like monkey see, monkey WILL do..!

[b]..Glenn, Lou’s AND FOX's O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    oh.. a BIG PS:

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..getting in a little late..

K: ..reporting that a lot of networks got together to protest Hussein, for..

..possibly LYING & LEADING on this nation thus far..?!

Says the media IS pretty inflamed at Hussein..!

Kevin & Ed chuckling over the local voter turnout,

And www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore will be on..!

..and Mexico is taking action AGAINST the USA for trying to implement the death penalty against IA Pedro Espinoza, who KILLED www.JamielsLaw.com, Jamiel Shaw Jr. ..!

It's an outrage..!

..be right back..!

..station break..

K: sarcastically ..whispering to not tell the idiots to not vote in ’09..

..and the High school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRazzza..?

..says he'll go anywhere, anytime, to go campaign for Hussein..!

..what a DIRT BAG..!

What, we don’t have anything happening HERE in LA, like 30,000 teachers walking out this morning..?!

Walter Moore has a take, on the 16% turnout on Tuesday for ..?

The people who DON’T vote, are dangerous..!

K: how about the Measure ‘S’..?!

The voters that were smart enough to vote NO..

..instead, we want the voters who voted against ‘S’, to turnout on March, ’09 ..!

..the ‘S’ ..meant SCAM..!

Walter Moore says to help out LA..!

Please give GENEROUSLY to his campaign, to SAVE LA..!

..MORE about MX’s attempt to intervene in OUR politics..!

..station break..

K: MX tried yesterday, to intervene in our politics via ?? ..in regards to giving the death penalty, deservedly so, to MX illegal alien Pedro..!

Local DA, Steve Cooley, told us three days ago, they WILL go for the death penalty..!

..and if he gets the death penalty, MX has NO right, and NO says, on what happens HERE, in the USA..!

..talking how Bush, ..had NO RIGHT to interfere in the death penalty, on the Gang Rape and Murder of a girl, BY an IA: Jose Medeine..!

Remember when MX cried out against the USA to fight a fire on the border..?!

47th anniversary of D Day, K will play a clip from..?

..station break..

[b][color=violet]..playing Mariah Carey’s version of “God Bless Americaâ€

..station break..

[b]K: that’s one of the more frustrating stories of the day, this teachers walkout..

..don’t you think they could’ve done this before or after school..?!

They want a $193 MILLION increase..

Over last years $56.5 BILLION, in education funding, just THERE in CA..!

..plays that news report..

“..teachers might loose their jobs..â€

..station break..

[b]K: Ed, how many attorneys are there in the city attorneys office..?

E: about 130..

K: that’s a LOT..!

?? has a STAFF of 556 lawyers..!

I would’ve guessed 250 or so..

From the LA Times: [color=red]“..? ..the business of the WAR..â€

..station break..

[b]K: playing [color=violet]Barry Manilow’s [i]“I write the songsâ€