Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..station break..

[b]K: the Sonics are moving to OK..

..and re the High school drop out, CORRUPT FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRazzza..

..is ‘reporting’ that [color=blue]“..crime is down in LA, in ‘nearly’ every aspect..â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..station break..

[b]K: ..let's talk about TAXES now..

Janice Hahn IS funneling money TO the illegal alien gang members..!

..they'll even 'make up' a way to tax you for SOMETHING..!

The reason they ‘needed’ a ‘Gang Czar’, is to $SUCK$ YOU DRY..!

..READ: [color=blue]“Parcel Taxâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Powerful Ending..! ..taking a break, I'll come back to post the last segment, & yes, I 'promised' last night, so I'll see if I can just chip away at them all..!

Meanwhile, one can catch the last hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been STARTING to STAND UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! ]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365..! [..TOO many GREAT Names to list for suggestions, so just SEE my 'Radio/TV list' in the first post..! ] . . . "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]

PS: if you haven’t heard Kevin's shows before, just go back to previous posts, as there's LOTS more detail that I couldn’t possibly post in one night; AND on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12