Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 7.23.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    7.23.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Listen in..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! ..wish Kevin had podcasts, but it can be fun too.. ..check out Kevin's Page..!

..re completing Kevin’s [& Terry's] segments the past few weeks, it's best to just LISTEN..! ..slowly pecking away at them Jason www.JasonForCongress.com Chaffetz [pronounced ‘Chay-fits' ] KICKED BUTT..!! SEE www.alipac.us/ftopict-120431.html BYE BYE CORRUPT RINO..!!

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When YOUR TV is connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio; it's ONE of the reasons I have 3-5 stations playing at once, ALL the time, even if they're muted. Oh, & when people drive by your house, they will see through the window that you have these programs on; and like monkey see, monkey WILL do..!

[b]..Glenn, Lou’s AND FOX's O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: LA is definitely the place to be if you're a criminal of ANY type..!

Breaking news re sanctuary cities, but first..

I was at an event, for prosecutors, before I came to work..

ONE of the things that caught my attention..

An author, a former prosecutor himself, telling the others at the meeting what an atrocity our legal system has become..

He DID speak of the advances we've made, it's HIGH, a generation or better..

THEN, he mentions that in the LA County system, if ANY person is sentenced to a YEAR there, especially an illegal alien..

The AVERAGE time spent for that YEAR ordered..

..(EXCLUDE the ‘Paris Hilton’ stuff) …

24 Days..!

K: So it's a form of sanctuary, for ANY criminal, just going to the jail there..!

Hmm, so does this translate to 48 days for a two year sentence, etc, etc..?!

VERY frustration..!

Example: Pedro Espinoza, in jail for gun and assault charges, he was released after 4 months.. (he KILLED Jamiel Jr, of www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law Jamiel Shaw..!

MORE about the CHAOS from San FranSicko..!

..be right back..!

..station break.. of course, playing that GRUNT from VilLaRATsa..!

K: my comments re John Edwards from last night hit the news today..! ..the MSM picked it up..

ANOTHER story, that just WON'T go away..

San FranSicko’s so-called ‘Mayor’, Gavin Newsom’s AD FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS..!!

They have opened a hornet’s nest..!

Californians for population stabilization [link?], has been VERY vocal about this..!!

LOTS of DEMANDS for a RECALL of Newsom..!!

It's even clear from US atty Rosililli sp?, up there, that something WILL happen, and SOON..!

..which brings us to..

Headline: ANOTHER illegal alien has fled the ‘group home’..! (..the citizens were paying $7,000 EACH, to keep these IA’s in these ‘homes’.. )

Edwin Ramos, who committed the TRIPLE MURDER, had a HUGE rap sheet, even when he was a juvenile..!

..coming back, I'll tell you some of the links I go to, like www.AmericanPatrol.com AmericanPatrol.com AND.. an open letter to Hussein, by the Israeli government..!

..be right back..!

..station break..

[b]K: an essay written by www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore , and on the site from www.AmericanPatrol.com AmericanPatrol.com .. I HIGHLY recommend for YOU to visit this site, Glen Spenser , owner of this site, lives ON the Border..!

..reading this..

“..It's up to us to pass www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law, AND rid our city of VilLaRATsa..! ..â€

..station break.. [they kill me laughing w/the ‘GRUNT’ from VilLaRATsa..! ]

[b]K: I just found out, that San Diego is going to be making themselves a ‘sanctuary’ city.. of SOME sort..!

..and then there's good news, from the Long Beach telegram: [color=blue]“..Gas prices falling..â€

..station break..

[b]K: I'm about ready to loose my cool with our Gov in Sacramento.. we'd be SO much better off without him..!

AND the LEFT wing.. ..the majority of the GOONS up there..!

[color=blue]“..200,000 employees are ..??..â€

..station break..

K: back..! ..but first..

Caller David: talks about CalTrans & state employees, possible ‘other’ solutions to cut the waste out there in CA..

K: do you believe, as I do, what the Gov has proposed, is a ploy to get..? ..My concern, there'll be a .. What gets me, is we NEVER hear how ‘creative’ they are to GET taxes implemented, we ALWAYS hear of how we'll have to close schools and lay off cops, in essence, ‘punishing’ employees..!

LOTS of ‘talk’, but they both agree that the state spends too much, & the Gov is delusional..!

..coming back, KJAM & EMAK..!

..station break..

K: ..plays a clip from VilLaRATsa..!

Ok, it's time for KJAM (Kevin) & EMAK (Ed)..!

The Top Ten at 10.30..! [PM]

..10: a maintenance worker in NY, living on the grounds, fined $2500. Now lives in a house comfortably..!

..9: the panty hose guy strikes again..! 43 packages found..

..8: what was supposed to be a ‘ceremony of luck’, for a Wiccan, but she stabbed herself w/a sword..!

..7: a NJ man blew up his apt, trying to get rid of bugs..!

..6: after a 5 year absence, a man found his owner, via a microchip..

..5: a HS teacher from MN, rode a roller coaster for ?? hours..! ..only time to eat and use the restroom..

..4: a brawl broke out in a womens Basketball game.. is there any way to make a Hillary joke out of this..?

..3: a body of a man was found in a 2ft ventilation shaft..! ..people that found him found what looked like blood dripping from the ceiling..!

..2: Riverside, CA, 47 page report on a late fee..?

..1: Pres Bush, has a new kind of cake, a yellow cake, NATURAL URANIUM, FOUND IN IRAQ, 550 metric tons..! ..proves his point..!

K: related to this, there was an AP report on this, but WHO picked it up..?

NO ONE..!

..be right back..!

..station break..

[b]K: some stories I wanted to get to, esp the open letter TO Hussein..!

..but caller Dave emailed me further info: [color=blue]“..when the state employee unions.., found the state ..?..â€