Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 7.25.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    7.25.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Listen in..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! ..wish Kevin had podcasts, but typing can be fun too.. ..check out Kevin's Page..!

..re completing Kevin’s [& Terry's] segments the past few weeks, it's best to just LISTEN..! ..slowly pecking away at them Jason www.JasonForCongress.com Chaffetz [pronounced ‘Chay-fits' ] KICKED BUTT..!! SEE: www.alipac.us/ftopict-120431.html

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey WILL do..!

[b]..Glenn, Lou AND FOX's O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: we're ALL tired of all these polls..

But now we have a 'new local’ poll FROM that..

..high school drop out, CORRUPT FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRATsa..!

It's called the [color=orange]“committee for excellence and accountabilityâ€

..station break..

[b]K: there's SO MUCH bias FOR Hussein..!

[sounds like VilLaRATsa..! ]

Since he's a ‘citizen from the world’..

K: ..the way he talks, it SHOULD be ‘he's THE citizen of the world..’ !

Hussein will talk to an audience of 200,000, ALREADY assembled for a double concert in Germany..

..but he WON'T speak with our wounded soldiers in the hospital..?!

Hussein ALSO demands of us to speak Spanish..?!

I'm bilingual, I speak English & a lil Texan..!

We have some sound clips from the officials of France..

..but ALL he can say in French, is [color=orange][i]“..mercy con pu..â€

..station break..

[b]K: I think Hussein [color=violet][i]knows the words of this song from: “??â€

..station break..

K: I was reminded by the ‘70’s..

I met w/US atty Tom O’Brian..! ..looking at the VERY serious consequences of these sanctuary cities..!

Tom’s office is teaming up w/Steve Cooley’s office..!

You KNOW he's doing a good job when he pisses off the LA Times..!

I saw a BRAND NEW Dodge Beretta, it's a takeoff of the old Dodge Challenger..!

Ford did REAL good with their spinoff of the Mustang..!

So there's GOOD hopes in Detroit..!

Caller ?: the media [MSM] is completely out of control FOR Hussein..!

K: EVERYONE is tired of Hussein..!

Emailer George in Torrance: ..is Gov of CA really going to crack down on food (trans fatty acids), vs cracking down on the ILLEGAL ALIENS..?!

K: GOOD point..!

..coming back, the ‘100-1, and MORE..!

..station break.. lots of jokes..!

[b]K: ..just got an email from Diane, about the ‘victims’ of that ILLEGAL ALIEN ‘protest’ march, on May 1, ’07..!

..the REAL victims are the police AND the citizens..!

..allegedly, ..there were 300 victims..

If I were the city attorney, the FIRST question would be asking: ARE YOU A CITIZEN..?!

The ‘John Edwards’ story has been in the news again.. ..you know, about the ‘love child’..

..ALSO on the www.DrudgeReport.com DrudgeReport.com AND FOX News..!

[color=blue]“Guard confirms [what happened]..â€

..station break..

K: we now have Bill Tate, speaking of the ‘100-1’ contributions to the Dems vs the Repubs..!

B: speaks a bit about this, doing research into this..

K: if one wants to talk of ‘newsworthiness’, McCain is not only the oldest, but his ? kid, and/or family are fighting in Iraq..!

B: the parties are split 35% to 35%..

K: in your research, were you able to identify WHERE the monies were coming from..?

B: identified as ??, mentions the sites: www.AmericanThinker.com AmericanThinker.com AND www.InvestorsBusinessDaily.com InvestorsBusinessDaily.com

They talk of the ‘greenhouse’ effect’, how persons from certain areas of the country are more prone to voting this or that way..

K: on NBS AND NBC ‘universal’, 101-3 ..includes a HUGE ..list of SUB entities that are under JUST NBC, being allowed to spread their propaganda..!

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

[b]K: playing bumper music [color=violet]“..Going to San Franciscoâ€

..station break..

[b]K: [color=red]“Gang of Tenâ€