Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 8.12.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    8.12.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Listen in..! Welcome back Kevin.. ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! ..found out last week, that Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: ..opens the show with the Olympic Theme..

I don’t think I've been a fan of the Olympics since ’86..

..but over the weekend, I got addicted to watching it..

The French were talking SMACK..!

Guess the Americans needed that, to inspire them to work HARDER..!

..just proves we need some Patriotism..!

..and dammit, we NEED some Patriotism in this country..!!

Ok, I went to the Board of Supervisors Meeting..

It was the Shaw’s, from www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law, that found out that..

LA County is releasing 1,000 INMATES each and EVERY day..!

AND..

..they’re NOT checking the immigration status of any of them..!

So back to that meeting..

[color=blue]“The Peopleâ€

..station break..

K: with me now, Barrack Leary, attorney..!

K&B: Talking about rats ..and the health department..!

K: I know you weren’t out to condemn these women..

B: Rocky Decodea..sp? ..that article from the Daily News was good.. we're pleased with the legal system..

K: is this the end..?

B: no, we still have more injunctions to do, we just want them to comply with the health code..!

[RATS..?! ]

K: I also read this story in the Daily Weekly, do you have suggestion for future cases..?

B: yes, one really has to disclose EVERYTHING ..it’s a ‘standard of the law..!

K: you do extensive work in the real estate industry.. ..but THIS is probably a case you'll never see again..!

..coming back, MORE questions for Barrack Leary..!

..station break..

K: gives out the phone Number for the Law Offices of Barrack Leary..! [866.575.8511]

[that number MAY NOT be the right one..! ]

..and this ‘bailout’ for the housing industry, does it effect your business..?

K&B: discuss ‘predatory leading’..

[..like those that lend $ MILLIONS to illegal aliens..! ]

B: if they REALLY want to lend, they’ll need to GO BY the rules..!

K: one of the terms used, esp when the market was good.. can they refi, SHOULD they refi..?

B: yes, they SHOULD, IF.. they need to.. Even modifying would help..

K: I listen to KRLA during the day, one of the ads.. HOW does one get to a specific number, say $50,000..?

B: it's best to try to resolve it on your own, but if one has to, arbitration is a good answer, lenders DON’T want to foreclose..! $7500.00 ..is just for small claims court..!

..but more and more people ARE using arbitration, using retired judges.. When one comes to me, it will usually go to litigation..

K: just got emailed about MASS rats..!

MORE coming back, including YOUR calls..!

[color=blue]..station break.. [i]continuing to play that clip from Edwards [b]“..it’s true..!â€

..station break..

[b]K: ok, they’ve gone TOO FAR with the ‘fairness doctrine’..!

FCC Commissioner, Robert McDowl says it's NOT a good idea to go there..!

..reads an article from ??..

K: boy, is THIS a step in the COMMUNIST direction..!

We'll be watching this closely..!!

We ARE part of the ‘new’ media..!

You hear things on the net..!

..that you DON’T hear by the fascist MSM..!!

Our GOOD friend, www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore, points out..

..from the ‘Landline Magazine’ report: Aug 21st issue:

[size=150][color=green]“..for Mexican carriers..â€

..station break..

[b]K: WHICH city council member is the CROOK..?!

From the Daily News: [color=brown]“..Councilman Weisar, fined $? ..for ethics violations..â€

..station break..

K: it's time for KJAM & EMAK..!

Top Ten at 10.30..

..10: Cubs let a man throw a ball out..

..9: a Longmont man is wanted for impersonating a police officer..

..8: a man was arrested for being too close to his bride at the wedding, she at one time, had a restraining order on him..

..7: forklift & a flatbed truck, needed to get a FAT man out of his house..! ..he went to the beach, and after a diet, lost 500lbs..!

..6: woman got hurt, drunk, drives off w/o her car door..!

..5: U of Fl did a study, named Austin TX, as the hardest drinking campus..!

..4: princess Chunk, a male 44lb cat, was adopted, after considering 500 applications..

..3: Brenan McKinney, had her puppies cloned, now accused of raping her boyfriend..!

..2: thief tried to steal a metal rooster ornament, the owner found the rooster on the road..

..1: Elvis is alive, in the world of Barbie, Mattel just came out w/the Elvis doll.. 31 years since his death..

[LOTS of jokes accompanying these.. ]

..MORE coming back..!

..station break..

I'm going to have a bite to eat, starving..! ..coming back to post the last segments info..!

[b]Out of time..!

K: oh, and [size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich’s website around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST there..!

[color=blue]“Drill Here, Drill Now, [i]Pay Less..!â€