Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 8.5.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    8.5.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Listen in..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! ..just found out Friday, that Kevin HAS podcasts/Audio Archives ..for at least a few weeks now..!

..wonder why he's never said anything..?! http://krla.townhall.com/talkradio/show ... oshowid=34

..KRLA's Stream IS working now, don't let it happen again.. ..otherwise, check out his page..! (no blogs.. YET..!) ..like Terry Anderson, Kevin will have to get diversified over other Radio Stations across the country, even better..!

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: I was VERY disturbed to hear the LA city council IS considering an ordinance large home improvement stores to offer ..

..DAY LABOR CENTERS..?!

..but when it comes to getting REAL laws inacted..

LIKE: www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

..they do NOTHING..?!

Lists the plethora of stuff he'll be talking about..

Those ‘..DAY LABOR CENTERS..’

I know ALL day laborers aren’t illegal..

..let’s try 80-95% ARE..!

..BREAKING FEDERAL LAW..!!

..reads the US code on this.. [see FED LAW in the initial post.. ]

WHY is the council doing this..?!

Hmm, wonder if the US ATTY can get grips on this..?

Joe Russenollo, [sp?], US atty for the SF area will be up next..!

I'll be asking him on his investigation..

And BREAKING news today, from San Bernardino, on their illegal problems there..!

City so-called ‘officials’ are breaking FEDERAL law..!

..be right back..!

..station break..

K: wedding bells for that..

..high school drop out, CORRUPT FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRATsa..!

..plays that clip of an ad FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS BY..

..San FranSicko’s so-called ‘Mayor’, Gavin Newsom..!

Ok, we now have US Atty Joe Rusenello [sp?] with us..!

K: reads off a HUGE list of items on the agenda AGAINST Newsom..!

J: can't give details now..!

K & J talk of a lil history of Gavin, & the contribution of the Chronicle from SF..! (..a LEFT paper..! )

K: it's like a mirror problem we're having here in LA..

J: yes, providing ‘safe harbor’ for illegal aliens IS against the law, they started out small, but then it GREW..!

..FEDERAL law.. IS ‘Supreme’..!

K: here in LA, it started out as ‘good intentions’.. but then it GREW also..!

Kevin lists HUGE amount of problems with those laws, since they GREW..!

J: we WON'T make mistakes as we have in the past, we're being VERY scrupulous on what and how we're doing this..!

K: yes, it's VERY close to harboring, Gavin made a case for HIMSELF..!

J: no worries here, we'll be doing WHAT we need to, and SOON..!

K: we'll be right back with US ATTY Rusenello..!

..station break..

K: back here w/US atty of North CA, Joe Rusenello..!

Talking about that sheriff deputy that was KILLED BY an illegal alien, just yesterday..!

J: yes, they were SAYING that they weren’t ‘shielding’ illegal aliens.. and it's REALLY SAD that it takes KILLING our police officers to get things done..!

K: gives more input to the goings on about that case..

Then asks about Edwin Ramos..

J: gives some details on this case..

K: ..had he NOT been in ‘protection’ BY those sanctuary cities, then people would be ALIVE..!

J: gives a lil more input..

They both talk a bit of both Jerry Brown AND Newsom ..as Gov candidates..

..and BOTH agree that ending the CORRUPTION of ‘sanctuary’ cities..

..WILL save lives..!

K: ..and what do you think re this CRAP of ‘large’ stores having to build ‘day labor centers’..!

J: ..agrees this WON'T help things..!

..be right back..!

..station break.. ..plays that ‘GRUNT’ of VilLaRATsa..!

[b]K: I'll tell ya, there's ONE guy, VilLaRATsa, that’s sweating bullets about now..!

[color=red]I'm VERY optimistic since speaking w/Joe..!

..you know, KEY terms, like [i][size=150]“EVIDENCEâ€

..station break..

[b]K: did you happen to read World Net Daily today..? www.WND.com WND.com

WHO happened to get the ‘father of the year’ award..?

John Edwards , CAUGHT in the act with ANOTHER woman, at the Beverly Hilton, while his WIFE suffers from cancer..!

NOW, playing a clip re those ‘day labor centers’..!

K: yea, they're safe over there, AND our kids..?! ..with such a HIGH percentage of illegal aliens that step foot into OUR country, illegally..

..ALREADY having Rap Sheets a mile long..!

Tom O’Brian will be with us on Thursday..

And Jerome Corsi , will be with us on his book: [color=blue]“An Abomanationâ€

..station break..

[b]K: Remember..! ..the Town Hall event coming up, to www.KRLA.com KRLA.com & sign up..!

Caller Laverne: [color=violet][i]I'm almost afraid to call in, thinking the LA council will hear me..! ..but did you hear that VilLaRATsa AND Ratton cutting into OUR TV to play THEIR message..?! ..and I'm TIRED of hearing them tell WE, THE PEOPLE, “..to leave the state if we don’t like illegal aliens being here..!â€

..station break..

K: ok, it's time for KJAM & EMAK..!

The Top Ten at 10.30pm [PT]

..10: man in Norway, trying to rid a wasp nest, lit a fire to it, and his garage burned down..!

..9: a neighborly dispute, caused a ? in UT, flies from everywhere, they agreed to build a fence..!

..8: Robert Saloway, the spam king, most prolific spammer, police finally caught up to him..!

..7: a man in MN speeding, the state patrol caught up, he was drinking, texting, and ??

..6: a woman had her pet cloned, got five puppies from it.. buggers..

..5: defecation and people don’t like it, in Peru, they make it by.. guano, ? tons are harvested every ??

..4: woman from Ohio, stuck in traffic, idled for 50 min, she billed the dept of Tran $16, they wrote to her, we can't do it..!

..3: residents of Santa Cruz, cranky from their call systems, 411?, calling residents at 4am to remind them, it was supposed to be at 4pm..

..2: man on death row in Ohio, claims he's too fat, 267lbs, to be executed, ..claims they won't be able find a vein..!

..1: starfish aren’t Frisbees, Granada wants you to know that..! tourism board says doing this is cruel..

[of course, LOTS of jokes accompanying these articles..!! ]

..be right back..!

..station break..

I'll come back in a bit to fill in the blanks.. NO, you can't see my chicken scratching..

..Yet..!

[b]K: oh, and [size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich’s website around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST there..!

[color=red]“Drill Here, Drill Now, [i]Pay Less..!â€