Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 8.6.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    8.6.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

[color=blue]Listen in..! Dr. Jerome Corsi, ..is his guest..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! ..just found out Friday, that Kevin HAS podcasts/Audio Archives ..for at least a few weeks now..!

..wonder why he's never said anything..?! http://krla.townhall.com/talkradio/show ... oshowid=34

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..station break..

[b]K: ..playing the [color=violet]“Rocky Themeâ€

Unfortunately, Mexican and Latin American illegals aren't our only problem. While immense attention is given to protecting the southern border, the ports and airports are pretty wide open. We have gangs from the former Soviet Union, containers being shipped in from Asia full of illegal stowaways, and those walking over freely from Canada, just for a few examples. We are under assault from all over the world due to our lax enforcement of laws!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

..station break..

[b]K: ok, we are having some problems getting Dr. Jerome Corsi on, guess we'll have to schedule it another time..

[color=blue]I still want to talk about his book: “An Abomanationâ€

..station break..

K: NOW joined by Jamiel Shaw Sr., of www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..! They’ll be there with the rest of us, urging YOU yo show up to..!!

They're speaking of the meeting tomorrow morning, the Balona’s will also be there, Doug McIntire, and MANY more.. But they need a HUGE gathering of folks to be there as we'll..!!

K: there's another meeting, on August 12th, at 11am, at the Board of Supervisors.. This meeting concerns a HUGE number of INMATES..

..a THOUSAND/day..

..are being released without having their immigration/migration status even checked..!

K: back on April 8th, remember the LA council was pressuring you to SHUT UP..

..about www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law. Are they still pressuring you about this..?

J: no, it's been much more relaxed, it's like THEY are afraid..!

K: that’s good news, ..but it's REALLY sad, that people have to DIE, in order to GET SOME ORDER around here..!

K: I'll also remind others that the FEDS are watching this VERY closely..!

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: Dennis Zine is on the phone with us now..!

D: Jack Wise has finally come to his senses, and he's scheduled a meeting on ‘special order 40’ [SO40], for October..

K: October..?!

D: I'm not sure if it's been from the tremendous pressure on him..

K: will HE be there tomorrow..?

D: not sure, I'm just relaying the info I got..

K: what’s to keep him from taking the air out of the rally tomorrow, and then..

D: all I know, he's just scheduling a meeting on SO40.. MAKE SURE ALL YOUR FOLKS SHOW UP TOMORROW..!

K: oh, DON’T worry about that, we WILL be there..!!

D: I've been listening to your & others shows about SO40, & it's fairly certain the people KNOW WHAT they want..!!

K: I'll send you an email on my Pod Cast of our meeting with the Northern Dist US Atty..!

D: I'm familiar with the families of the victims, from being KILLED BY illegal aliens..

K: thanks for calling in..!

Remember, our GOAL is www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law, but we have to be there tomorrow..!!

..be right back..!

..station break..

[b]K: don’t forget tomorrow night, Tom O’Brian, the US Atty from the Central Dist, for the entire 9pm hour..!

..just want to remind the folks just tuning in, that without us, Jack Wise WOULDN’T do anything..!

He's scared to death of the families of the victims of illegal aliens..!

So NOW..

..he schedules an appt for October..?!

DON’T let this “moveâ€

..station break..

K: Paul, from www.KnifeTricks.blogspot.com KnifeTricks.blogspot.com ..has emailed me about this.. HE sees THROUGH the CRAP also..!

LOTS of calls:

Caller Luis: I don’t trust those SOB’s one bit..!! ..have you noticed all this crap, ties into the ‘Globalism’..?! I think it's even HIGHER up than Bush..!

K: WHO..? ..but I hear ya..! ..and the folks over at www.CIS.org CIS.org ..have been giving us good reports on this..!

It IS sad, that we ALL have to continually BLAST congress, AND everyone at the state AND local level, taking TIME out of our lives, to get ANYTHING done..!

MORE coming back..!

..station break.. Roger Stewart Clothes, at LA Street, between 7th & 8th..!

K: ok, it's time for KJAM & EMAK..!

Top Ten at 10.30 [PT]

..10: the University of FL, is alleged to be the biggest party school.. ..school officials will ban certain games, but no ban on drinking..?

..9: 26 cheerleaders, stuffed themselves into an elevator.. the elevator did move, but then the doors didn’t open..!

..8: family found a sea lion on their boat in WA, took them 20min to get it out, but it came back..

..7: woman in MX, chased away a 500lb lion w/a machete.. riding a donkey when it happened; believed the lion was from a zoo and returned..

..6: couple married in an old plane, via a radio, couple landed safely..

..5: a Rapid City woman drinking, lost on the way home, at 4am, knocked on a door for directions.. of the sheriff..!

..4: an 11yo UT boy went driving, tossed pebbles at a window of a girl, but used a slingshot, busted the $160 window..!

..3: Fri is a big day at the Olympics, 9,000 Chinese couples taking advantage of the Date 8.08.08 ..in Chinese, sounds like..??

..2: a typical father/son fishing trip, turned into a gold rush, they found a ?oz rock of gold..!

..1: Opra Winfrey, highest paid woman in TV, 353 MILLION/year, but Miley Cyrus gets only 25 MILLION..! Jay Leno gets 27 million, ..and..

[..of course, LOTS of jokes that went along with them..! ]

..be right back..!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast