Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 8.8.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    8.8.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Listen in..! a Representative from the Fire Coalition on the SAVE ACT..! ..and if the Republican Party should even be backing McCain..! ..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! ..just found out Friday, that Kevin HAS podcasts/Audio Archives ..for at least a few weeks now..!

..wonder why he's never said anything..?!
    Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: ok, let's pretend I'm a presidential contender, but then I got caught w/another woman at the Beverly Hilton, while my wife has cancer..

Hmm.. My name is John Edwards, and I've denied any and all connections to this ploy..

..but then the National Enquirer broke the news, AFTER the conservative site of www.NewsMax.com NewsMax.com broke the same news..!

K: ..even the Enquirer has MORE credibility than either the NY OR the LA Times..!

I'll tell you HOW Edwards is STILL LYING to you..!

..yes, me, good ole Kevin James, spoke w/him during basketball’s March madness..

..and at THAT time, he was hanging around with that..

..high school drop out, CORRUPT FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRATsa..!

..so when he got caught, I told YOU, the audience about this..!

So these two cads are of the SAME boat..!

..coming up, we have Jason, of the Fire Coalition, who disagrees about something in the SAVE ACT..!

..the phones work tonight..!

..station break..

K: here with me now is Jason M.??, of the Fire Coalition, he disagrees about something in the SAVE ACT..!

I look at the board of supporters..

107 House Repubs

?? House Dems

..in the Senate side, we have Jeff Sessions, and ?? of

Kevin spells out what the SAVE ACT REALLY is..

So Jason calls me one night, explaining something about the discharge petition..

J: sanctuaries are almost everywhere act.. section 141.. gives a defense to RELIGIONS harboring illegal aliens..!

K: ok, so you have this problems with the religious organizations, what else is the problem..?

J: it's not fair, that Catholics AND Mormons could harbor illegal aliens..!

K: I'll tell you WHY I back the SAVE ACT, as it's written.. Back with the Sensenbrenner bill, it hurt us to get REAL migration reform.. And the illegal alien marches helped us.. I don’t think it has the effect that it would allow Religious Organizations to harbor MILLIONS of illegal aliens..

J: so you're going to back this, in light of HOW the MSM has portrayed this..?!

K: do you REALLY believe that ICE will go into churches to bust illegal aliens..?

J: I hope so, but the climate has changed a bit, we need to STOP ‘feel good’ legislation..

..we need to make sure it's not only funded, but ..

K: there's a LOT more to the SAVE ACT, there's 18 pages, it increases interior enforcement, etc, etc, etc..

J: ONE word: they're politicians..!

K: but there are some really GOOD persons in congress, like Tom Tancredo, Sessions, Bilbray, etc.. I broached with Bibray, re THIS area you're concerned about.. What Bilbray told me, was, sure, it's NOT a perfect piece of legislation, but it's a start in the RIGHT direction..!

J: we already have E-verify, ..

K: ok, I have a few more questions for Jason, but we also have a couple more here in the studio, and we'll have them have their say..!

..station break..

K: you mentioned a bit back, that you don’t want ANY legislation, instead of poor legislation..? ..AND, you have 51 Dems signing up w/this, doesn’t this increase the likely hood of getting SOMETHING passed..?

J: yes, but with the climate changing, let's turn to the state and local levels..

K: we're about to enter into the class of Hussein OR McCain, it's obvious the former is worse, but shouldn’t we have the SAVE ACT passed, BEFORE this election..?!

J: the Mexicans are getting involved..! ..and ??

K: ok, we agree to disagree..

..coming back, we have some folks that want Chuck Baldwin instead of McCain..[/b]

..station break..

K: now with us, Phyllis and ?? Rob Pruden, who want Baldwin..

K: I'd say a vote for him is a wasted vote.. IF..

K: I'll remind all, McCain was the LAST on my list of Repubs, but we SAW what happened there.. AND we DON’T want Hussein to sneak in, JUST BECAUSE OUR VOTES WOULD BE DILUTED..!

[BIG time..! ]

P: Joseph Farah, from www.WND.com WND.com ..was speaking about..

K: Rob, what are your thoughts..?

R: gives a history of his voting record.. votes for third party candidates..

K: are you concerned that you CAN find a person that WILL fill the voids of McCain..?!

P: yes, I've heard McCain is the lesser of two evils, I think he would put through an amnesty..!

K: SO WOULD George Bush, and we BEAT him..!

P: I see too many Dems in the House & Senate..!

K: I DON’T think YOUR vote would be effective..! I'm voting FOR McCain..!

..station break..

[b]K: something happened during the night, YOU know what it was, I don't need to tell those of you that live HERE..!

Yes, just after the show last night.. ANOTHER 16yo boy, shot and KILLED..!

..on his porch..! Just sitting there, minding his own business..!

Headline: Daily News: [color=blue]“..gang related murder..â€

..station break..

[b]K: yes, ANOTHER 16yo boy, being KILLEDBY an illegal alien gang member..!

..and during the protest/Rally at Jack Weiss’s office..

They ALWAYS say [color=blue]â€

..station break..

K: ok, it's time for KJAM & EMAK..!

..for the Top Ten at 10.30..!

..10: worlds largest flower, bloomed at the ??, it's REALLY stinky..! ..stands 1.7 meters tall, only lives for..?

..9: 9yo girl is an inspiring tattoo artist, gave her dad a Sponge Bob on his butt..

..8: WV mom, seeking a recall from Fisher Price, claims her young daughter has a toy that attracts ?? K: ..it’s probably a hacker..!

..7: a man put his life on Ebay, Prince Van Ocher, eccentric guy from London, Lord of the Manor.. 100 bids has been received..

..6: ..skipping this one..

..5: last night, a man in Boston, using a stolen cards to buy Dunkin Doughnuts..!

..4: beer rage in Al, a 55 yo woman stabbing her 77yo BOY FRIEND for drinking her beer..!

..3: if your boss yells at you, just sue them..! ..it’s gaining precedence here in the USA..

..2: police followed a trail of Cheetos, to a vending machine, trail of orange dust to a house, caught them orange handed..!

..1: the cat walk of this fashion show, was really for the cats, as the felines walked up & down the isle, benefit for a animal rights group..!

[of course, LOTS of jokes accompanying them..! ]

..be right back..!

..station break..

[b]K: back, limited time, we only have 3 minutes..?!

Caller Barbara: TY for the info for the Rally..! ..you're helping us IMMENSELY..! The Deputy Escalante Murder last week, happened just a mile from my home..! ..and I'm NOT going to cower and stay at home, move etc..!!

[Right on girl..! Stand YOUR ground..!! ]

K: it's time to pray for this town..! With this Escalante Murder..? I've heard NOTHING from the MSM about it..!?

Hmm, I wonder WHY..?

[can you say CORRUPT politicians..?! ]

..if this was a planned 'HIT', we've turned to a DARK corner we've never seen before..!

Escalante.. ..was in charge [and/or had great knowledge of..] of the Mexican Mafia..!

Out of time..!

K: oh, and [size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich’s website around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST there..!

[color=red]“Drill Here, Drill Now, [i]Pay Less..!â€