Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James M-F 9-11p PST :)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PST]

Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!

http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES KRLA 870AM Los Angeles ! PS: this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..

Or this goes right to KRLA’s player..
    http://krla870.townhall.com/radioplayer/player.aspx

CALL:866.870.KRLA

mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com

Tonight's guest: ??

oops.. late again.. DOH!

..but there's another hour & 15 minutes..!

..the info below changes from time to time, is part of my ‘extended’ signature & is intended for those who haven’t seen it YET ; it may or may not have anything to do w/my post..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

http://statelegislatorsforlegalimmigrat ... 2.53&gen=1

Everyone call!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!

Here's a bit I've heard from Kevin James and Terry Anderson's radio shows, [see the radio links below..]

Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com

SAVE Los Angeles! ‘Senor’ Antonio NEEDS the boot, NOW!

Los Angeles’s Police Chief: Bill Bratton? Bad Guy!! www.BrattonMustGo.com

PS:
    MORE Great Radio!

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728

I'll be updating the above link.. ahh sometime, not just since both Gallagher & Tammy Bruce have been endorsing 'Mafia' Giuliani [in their own ways, nonetheless], but I have TONS more links to add to it as well!

AND..

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263

Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):

www.AmericanPatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbe ... C1324.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are between 30-50 MILLION illegal aliens in the U.S. today, of which 85% ARE Hispanic, and of those, 85% ARE from Mexico, hence the title: The MEXICAN INVASION! There’s NOTHING ‘racial’ about the FACTS!

Mexico’s government actually distributes leaflets to the 40% of PROSPECTIVE illegal MIGRANTS that plan to cross the desert SEE:

http://www.amren.com/mexguide/mexguide.html Even Mexico calls them exactly what they are, MIGRANTS!

Interesting, I can't seem to get this link: www.amren.com/mexguide/mexguide.html to work right in this forum?! It is a good link and works. The word: am ren.com/mexguide/mexguide.html [without the space], is defaulting to a capital ‘L’ before and after four **** stars..??!! HUH?! Maybe someone can help me out on that.

anyway..

But the vast MAJORITY [about 60%] of illegals use ‘points of entry’. An interesting PERSONAL observation on this, is that they just pay a small fee of $6.00 for a ‘temporary TWO DAY’ pass to visit: ‘Make Up a Name’ on the other side of the border; but they never come back, and MOST NEVER planned on it!

Ask me about MY trip to Mexico.. on a bus.. to AND from .. I'll post more about my observations via my CAMCORDER ..later.. ] ..

I DON’T feel sorry for the illegal alien just because he/she is working for say, $5/hr in the USA, [they're averaging MUCH more than that!] ..because the cost of living averages to be TEN times LESS in Mexico then here! So $5/hr translates to $50/hr for you and I! The majority of illegal aliens are not stupid, but just as GREEDY as their illegal employers! Of course I would ‘pick lettuce’ [etc] for $50/hr.. HERE!

..and NOT all illegals are being paid ‘cash’, and I'm getting tired of hearing they're working for ‘slaves’ wages! What a freaking JOKE! Right now, I'll guarantee you they're ALL working for MORE than $7/hr! At LEAST 50% of illegals are being paid by check. The problem is NOT ONLY are they taking CITIZENS jobs, AND/OR that they are committing fraud, AND/OR identity theft, AND/OR destroying someone else’s credit [and maybe life!], but most are also ‘claiming’ 3-10+ ‘dependants’, thus NOT paying ANY taxes! The illegals that are working for ‘cash’ [and MANY who aren’t], are ALSO claiming ‘poverty’ AND receiving subsidies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND.. For those who haven’t seen this, check out this VERY informative and enlightening 13 minute video from NumbersUSA.com, SOLELY about LEGAL immigration! It's a *MUST SEE* for ALL! [OVER 2.7 MILLION hits, so far.. in google.. ] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... susa&hl=en

What he DIDN’T talk about, and something VERY important to Remember .. is that illegal MIGRATION is 3-4 times this toll!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..out of all this CHAOS, 25 Americans are KILLED EVERYDAY BY illegals!

12 by MURDER, 13 by Manslaughter.. This equals to 9,125 plus.. PREVENTABLE deaths per year, EVERY year!

That’s THREE TIMES the casualties of the Iraq war in ONE THIRD the time..

OR..

THREE ‘911’ casualties in ONE year, EVERY year!
    www.WND.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53103 [One of MANY sources] Remember, these are PREVENTABLE deaths!

*Just a SMALL compilation of those KILLED! : www.ImmigrationsHumanCost.org

..AND..

www.USillegalAliens.com The ‘Dark Side’ of illegal migration ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**REALISTIC Presidential candidates: Gentlemen w/integrity!

*Tom Tancredo! www.TeamTancredo.com !
    *Duncan Hunter www.GoHunter08.com !
    *Ron Paul www.RonPaul2008.com !
    *Mitt Romney www.MittRomney.com !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO Democrat presidential candidate can save this nation, despite so-called ‘Republican’ Bush giving the party a stink! [ BOTH parties contribute to La Raza (THE Race), Mecha, LULAC, etc etc etc.. ]. So if you want to contribute, do so to the candidate, NOT the party!

See.. about 70% of Republicans are FOR the rule of LAW and AGAINST illegal migration ETC, whereas approximately the same percentage of Democrats promote CHAOS! Unfortunately, in the last election, a LOT of uninformed citizens THOUGHT that by voting 'democrat', they'd stop this mayhem, but voting all ‘one’ party?!

watch out for 'Mafia' Giuliani [amnesty] (whose law firm is the sole representative of Cintra, the Spanish firm with a 50-year contract on the NAFTA Superhighway in Texas), and Barney Fife mouthed Fred Thompson [amnesty] (CFR member), Sen. John Cornyn (who introduced a meld-with-Mexico bill until World Net Daily confronted him; it was withdrawn . . .), Sen. Chris Dodd (who inserted a last-minute provision in the failed immigration bill that a border fence must have Mexico's approval), and, of course, 'Senor' Bill Richardson. [amnesty]

..and since Tom Tancredo’s unfortunate & untimely withdraw.. ..he DID endorse Mitt, which says a LOT.. coming from Tom..!

Mitt Romney? ..IF.. he can HONOR a PROMISE to ENFORCE existing laws, STOP illegal MIGRATION, & REDUCE already out-of-control legal [and EXPLOITED] immigration..

Then he'd smoke it..!

..of the 1.4 MILLION visas granted ANNUALLY, 1/2 to 2/3 of those are exploited by the greedy business lobby just so a business can say they’ve hired a ‘legal’ alien, NOT to mention paying them MUCH less thus DEPRESSING our wages even further?!

[.. SEE NumbersUSA's 13min video above ..]

If you believe ALL 'legal' foreign workers are here because they do the jobs that 'Americans won't or can't do' ..go watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU&NR=1 "Our goal is clearly NOT to find a qualified and interested US worker" [Larry Lebowitz, VP Marketing and Attorney, Cohen & Grigsby 5-15-07] ..

And McCain?Forget Traitor McCain!! [amnesty] Count that one up to the ‘Bible Banging' but never read the whole book freak Hucklebilly Hustler..! [amnesty!] also..

Did we all forget about ‘praise the lord’ deception freaks such as Jim & Tammy Faye Baker, Jimmy Swaggart, etc etc ..?

Oh.. Did I forget to mention to visit:

www.NumbersUSA.com a MUST!

www.FairUS.org a MUST!

*LOOK at your congressional persons scorecard. How did he/she vote? Are they working FOR or AGAINST this Nation? ..or just plain ignorant?! www.BetterImmigration.org

*..and SEE the Pres candidates scorecards: www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/2006/prez2008.html a MUST!! Uhh.. We’re talking about our Country’s SOVEREIGNTY here!!!

*DON'T forget the most important page.. PAGE TWO! www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/20 ... _gop2.html

..then tell ALL your friends and family about the above links, to tell ALL of THEIR friends and family, etc etc etc..

We CAN stop this CHAOS!!

..so just DO it!

Nice day all!
    R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..and DON’T call illegal aliens what the liberal left OBL [open borders lobby] WANT you to call them at best: “illegal immigrantsâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Thanks for the reminder!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Thanks for the reminder!!!
    No problemo..!

oops.. that's Spanish...

..er ..No problem..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!