Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James Special LIVE! 9.26.08 :)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: heykevinjames@aol.com
    9.26.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Kevin James Post Debate Special LIVE..! ..think Kevin’s ‘Special’ show started at 7.3pm PT, ..but I couldn’t get to the show till now..

..Listen in..! ..sure Kevin will KICK.. AGAIN..! :P ..and check out HIS page..

..NOT to mention www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..! ..if passed, the reverberations will FLY across the USA..!
    ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading clips like ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? ..not just for a ‘balance’ of info, ..but when your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Caller ?: yep, Hussein is a good orator, so was Hitler..!

..station break..

K: ok, we're back,

McCain opened a different way then Hussein..

..plays a clip of McCain..

K: a caller dropped off, but did say no one mentioned illegal migration..

If you heard, McCain, he DID say "..we need to shore up the borders.."

I'll say the debate re illegals will be during the next ‘economic’ debate..

Caller Casey: I missed the first half, but I thought Hussein was callous..!

K: ..and what you heard, were the Hussein supporters..

..and where are the ‘code pinkers’ going to go..?

MORE coming back, including your calls. We’ll be here through 11pm PT..!

..station break..

[b]K: I don’t think Hussein gets it on foreign policy..

..and during the ‘economic’ discussion.. ??

..plays another clip of McCain, re being great on earmarks..

[color=red]“..I want to cut spending..â€

..station break..

K: continuing coverage, we'll do this with ALL four debates..

..a LOT of folks are waiting for the Palin/Biden debate..! [she’ll KICK..!! ]

Hussein isn't good at ?? [..a LOT of things..! ]

K: I'll tell you something about the McCain camp, they're swift on advertising..!

..plays this..!

Caller Nazarene: McCain won, but Hussein kept calling McCain ‘John’, whereas McCain called him, ‘senator’..

K: Hussein has ONLY been active in the senate for 135 DAYS..! ..and Hussein continued to LIE during the debate..! ..K gave some examples..!

They both talk how Hussein is always talking of Afghanistan, ..he's never even been there..!

Caller Mimi: I'm an independent voter, but a fan of McCain BEFORE Sara.. Hussein talks AROUND the facts, whereas McCain SPOKE facts..!

K: if you look at the ‘Hussein Networks’ [aka: MSM ] ..says Hussein won, but if you look at www.DrudgeReport.com DrudgeReport.com, you'll see otherwise..!

..plays McCain’s closing statement..!

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

[b]K: ..[color=violet]playing Dianna Ross’s: “I’ll be Thereâ€

..station break..

[b]K: ..[color=violet]playing Dianna Ross’s: “I’ll be Thereâ€

..station break..

K: ..playing a clip of the debate..

We're speaking of McCain’s ‘missed opportunities’..

Caller David: Hussein gave a bold faced LIE..! ..and..

K: Bush sought an oversight of Freddy/Fannie, ..and in ’05, McCain tried it, but was thwarted BY the Dems..!

The ‘fact checkers’ are working as we speak..!

And in the ‘Spin Rooms’, I've been in them, to me, they're boring..!

..but the ‘fact checkers’ will find out WHO lied about WHAT..!

How Hussein CLAIMS he came out against it..?, he really DIDN’T come out against it..!

Caller Denise: I'm a ‘black’ American, ..and I was impressed by McCain’s speech, the Dem Party has been taken over by the RADICAL LEFT..! [she's RIGHT..! ]

K: ..and Hussein ALMOST came out with a hit AGAINST the USA, he just caught himself..!

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: back..!

..with us now, is State Senator: Tom Mitclintock [sp?], www.HelpTom.com HelpTom.com

K: re the ‘financial crisis’, what’s your take on it..?

T: remember Gray Davis did..? ..we’re still paying for it now..!

..a TRILLION dollars is ?? ..a tremendous amount of money..!

They'd have to borrow this $$ from the same area of ??

What they're doing, they COULD be using it for ‘good’ loans..

..but they're throwing it at ‘bad’ loans..!

‘..throwing good money after bad’

..he goes into GREAT detail about this..!

K: the House Repubs did ..?, ..but according to Reid ..tried to stop this, Reid says they did the opposite..!

T: gives his take on it..

K: according to Biden, it was FDR..!

T: Herbert Hoover panicked in ’29, ..so he put massive tariffs in ?? ..and in ?? ..so he turned the recession, into a depression, it's deadly serous stuff..! ..we voters have to be VERY careful..!

K: TY, we'll have you on again..!

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: before I go to the calls..

This email got my attention:

..emailer: Nancy in Glenrock PN, I took your email, YOU can be our voter 21 electoral votes, if Hussein wins this state, he MIGHT win the election..!

PN, CO, FL, Ohio, [4 others, SEE www.RealClearPolitics.com RealClearPolitics.com ]

Caller Pat: during the debate, there was a point where McCain told the audience Hussein doesn’t want you to..? ..then Hussein claims he didn’t know anything about it..!

K: it's BILLIONS..!

Caller Malia: as with the other callers, I listened on the radio.. I heard ‘leadership from McCain..! ..WHY is there an ‘assumption’ that Hussein has more experience..?! ..and my father has always told me to choose wisdom over knowledge.. [McCain knows SO much more than Hussein, it's pathetic..! ]

K: it's fairly new, McCain, taken off the cuff, ..joked he wasn’t good at economics, so the MSM [corrupt media] has taken that on the run..!

Caller Steve: what was the comment about the ‘invasion’ of Pakistan..?

K: yes, he was removed from Iraq..!

CS: yes, they need to pull Barrack from the rack..!

MORE coming back..!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast