Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..station break..

[b]K: ..playing: [color=violet][i]“..Whenever you need me, I'll be around..â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I THOUGHT I had more notes on this last segment, oh well..

..LONG station break..! (The Mike Gallagher repeat is on KRLA from 1-3am PT/4-6am ET)

[b]K: ok, we're back, and we'll be doing these ‘special’ shows on the remaining 3 debates..!

Caller Nancy: ..I've been on hold for so long, my issue has been addressed now..! ..Otherwise, [adds to] the Gray Davis story, ..and I don't think McCain wanted to look like he's 'attacking' Hussein, thus no bombs..! [YET..! :P] ..and Hussein wants us to pay not just for our education, but the education of ALL illegal aliens..!

[..NOT just illegals, IF the Mafia Puppet gets elected, (God help us..!), ..the Borders WILL FLY OPEN, ..the flood gates of peasants from all corners of the world would open up..! ..can you say: living in a Marxist society, AND in little boxes like sardines in a can..?! ]

K: re the LACK of bombs to Hussein, ..we only wanted McCain to do really well..!

Caller Abe: I wish McCain would’ve said Bush proposed the reform, ..and most all the Dems voted against it..!

K: another good point..!

..Out of time..! :P

[..the Petition below IS still in effect..!! ]

[size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST THERE..!

[color=blue]“Drill HERE, Drill NOW, [i]Pay LESS..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12