Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio:Terry Anderson 5.4.08 LIVE! Sun: 9-10p PT:)

Terry Anderson [Sundays: 9-10p PT] The Man..!!
    ..Speaking SOLEY about our Country’s BIGGEST CRISIS, I have to give it to Terry Anderson!
    ..just wish he had a longer show..!

I LOVE his slogan:

[i][size=150]“..if YOU ain’t mad.. YOU ain’t paying attention..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    GUEST: Jamiel Shaw, Sr.

It's Dangerous to be Black in L. A. ..!

SEE www.JamielsLaw.com JamielsLaw.com !!

Great man, but it's very unfortunate to have www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law, named after his son, Jamiel Jr. ..

..who was MURDERED BY an illegal alien gang member, Pedro Espinoza, who had been deported countless times, AND was barely released from a FOUR month jail sentence just ONE day before KILLING Jamiel, 3 houses down the street from his home. One of the fatal wounds was a bullet between his eyes..!

100% preventable..!

CORRUPT POLITICIANS [like] Antonio VilLaRazzza & his puppet Bratton CONTINUE to harbor, protect and defend illegal aliens, through the outdated implementation of their ‘special order 40’ [SO40], which is allowing illegal aliens to roam the streets.

Jamiel’s Law, would put an immediate STOP to the chaos..! ..but these CORRUPT POLITICIANS continue to claim it's a bad Bill.. THEIR excuse, is that illegal aliens couldn’t ‘report’ crime..

[..yea, right, like illegal aliens 'report' ANYTHING..!]

..the REAL reason is because THEY are receiving $MILLIONS in dividends from the importation of ILLEGAL aliens..!

..I can't keep up w/Terry, his quick wit, combined w/the TON of info he gives the audience in such a short amount of time is overwhelming to me, so I'd HIGHLY suggest going to www.TheTerryAndersonShow.com and listening to his archives..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Thank you for the reminder. Yes, that is a tragic story.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone get the new station affiliates for Terry’s show..?

WOW..! what a GREAT show, as always..! ..still finishing my notes..

..meanwhile..

Lou Dobbs Radio is on right now via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream

Courtesy of
    StreamingRadioGuide.com

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    its a station in delhi LA. probably the only one there since the town is so small, but this might be getting into Monroe, La since delhi is like 20 miles east of there

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    its a station in delhi LA. probably the only one there since the town is so small, but this might be getting into Monroe, La since delhi is like 20 miles east of there
    Thanks for the input James..!

Actually, Terry called off quite a few other radio stations, I'd estimate 4-5 others..! If you or anyone doesn't know, I guess I can listen to his show again, via his archives..

I might add, from Terry’s show last night:

T: ..as a ‘Black’ American, our former enemy was the clan, but now, [color=brown][i][b]the NEW enemy is “The Clan with the Tanâ€

iQuestion,
    Terry added a few radio stations to his list. Previously he had his home station in LA and a station in Phoenix and Las Vegas. When I listened to him last week he had announced 2 or 3 new stations. They were outside of Calif. also. You can listen by streaming audio on your computer if you aren't near a station or go to www.theterryandersonshow.com and you can download to your MP3 player. I'll listen to his show I have downloaded and I'll post the stations here.
    Terry is great, I never miss his show. He can use financial help also as HE buys the airtime to broadcast his message AND he doesn't get paid a dime! What a patriot! I have sent him several donations as how can you not help someone so dedicated. AND he's been doing this for something like 7+ years!!!
    He'd make a great president.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>