Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio:Terry Anderson 6.1.08 LIVE! Sun: 9-10p PT:)

Terry Anderson [Sundays: 9-10p PT] The Man..!!
    ..Speaking SOLEY about our Country’s BIGGEST CRISIS, I have to give it to Terry Anderson!
    ..just wish he had a longer show..!

I LOVE his slogan:

[i][size=150]“..if YOU ain’t mad.. YOU ain’t paying attention..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I'll start off by explaining just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I need HELP..! ..dictating just what info this VERY FAST talking Terry Anderson is giving us..!

I came in late, that’s my middle name..!

Clown of the week

Texas Lt. Governor David Dewhurst.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    CLOWN of the week:

Texas Lt. Governor David Dewhurst..!
    Thanks SO much for helping James..!!

I think I took too many meds, along w/NOT enough sleep..!

CLOWN OF THE WEEK AND WHY

AUSTIN — Partisan rhetoric about illegal immigrants needs to stop and Congress needs to reform the immigration system so that Texas can prosper economically, Republican Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst said on Friday.
    Speaking at a border technology and trade conference, Dewhurst said that immigration reforms need to allow workers to come to the United States legally. Bringing immigrants out of the shadows, he said, would improve security, allowing border agents to focus on potential threats.

“This is a debate I’m pushing Congress to put behind us,â€

Caller David: be sure to show up on TUESDAY to VOTE..!! ..and they're also talking about ..??

Caller Eliot: suggests Chuck Baldwin’s site..

T: not too hot about Chuck, simply because he wouldn’t have a chance to win..

[..I have to agree, I LIKE Chuck..! ..he's got a LOT of info.. ..but NOT a chance to win a nomination..! ]

..playing a clip from that TX so-called RACIST Professor..?? ..courtesy of CCIR..!

[oh gosh..! ..I'm not doing very well tonight..! BE SURE to check out Terry’s archives..!!
    ]

..station break..

T: ..reporting that AZ has a great [..or bad ??] law, something to do with drivers licenses for illegal aliens..

..then there are the RACISTS Alice Shore from MALDEF, AND Adalina Georgia from ..??

..station break..

Caller ??: talks about YES on Prop 98 and NO on 99.. Terry agrees..

Speaking now with his Sponsor: Superior Gold..!

Caller Arlene: ??

Caller Sonny Sardo..!

Caller Thomas: I need to look after my rights.. and ..?

Show is over..

[..sorry for my sluggishness folks, I DIDN’T do Terry Justice..!

..breaking my freakin knee [patella] TWICE since Feb, has allowed my lawn to be 2-3ft high, almost a jungle..! So I just barely came in from mowing MOST of the lawn w/my ‘bad’ hand, crutch in the other. Compiled w/only 3 hours sleep, I'd say I was tuckered out, to say the least..!

Then my PC was also being bombed by someone via Yahoo messenger..! (..if anyone knows how to remedy ‘bombs’ via Y messenger, please PM me, as Y has NEVER replied to my numerous inquiries about this, about TWO years now, since I've been ‘advertising’ sites like AliPac, etc.. in it..! ..and McAfee..? They're a joke..! Here I am, paying them (included in Comcast) $50/mo for ‘protection’ , yet all they tell me, is to reformat my hard drive..?! )
    ]

Ok, enough of my problems. If you’ve never heard Terry’s shows before, I'd suggest to go to previous threads on his show.. better yet, GO to his archives at his site..!

Meanwhile, one can catch the last hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been actually STANDING UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! ]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365, "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]

If you can, please send Terry a donation to keep him on the air. His 1 hour each week show is supported by his listeners, he buys airtime on his radio station.
    He's a dam good man!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>