Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio:Terry Anderson LIVE! 8.24.08 Sun: 9-10p PT:)

Terry Anderson [Sundays: 9-10p PT] The Man..!!
    ..Speaking SOLEY about our Country’s BIGGEST CRISIS, I have to give it to Terry Anderson!
    ..just wish he had a longer show..!

I LOVE his slogan:

[i][size=150]“..if YOU ain’t mad.. YOU ain’t paying attention..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Your posts are so wild and full of.... stuff, I dare not quote

Anyway, your KFNX link is broke. You have your 'F' and 'N' mixed up, should be http://www.1100kfnx.com/ , not http://www.1100knfx.com/

Thanks for the very informative posts......

[b]T: Hussein picked Biden ONLY because he's an old ‘White’ guy..

..so he can CLAIM: [i]“..see, I'm not a Black Separatist..â€

D A King mentions www.galeo.org as a website to check out

http://www.galeo.org/story.php?story_id=0000005076
    is the article about D A KING

Anti-Immigrant activist, D.A.King, Commits Alleged Illegal Act in Public

Found in Press Release
    Written by Rich Pellegrino
    Posted on 2008-08-18

Mr. D. A. King, so-called anti-illegal-immigrant activist, and convicted ex-felon, campaigns and rails almost daily in GA against hard-working immigrants to this country who he claims have entered illegally and should be deported, under the guise of the equal application of "the rule of law". This week he may have committed an illegal act at the Cobb Commission meeting on Tuesday, August 12, when he displayed publicly, in front of the County Commission, other officials, and citizens, including Mr. Richard Pellegrino, Director of the Cobb Immigrant Alliance, false Mexican I.D. cards containing his picture and name, which he had enlarged and laminated, and boasted that he fraudulently obtained, apparently through acts of forgery and false claims. Under GA State Code, Section 16-9-4, it is unlawful to knowingly acquire and display false identification, hence, Mr. Pellegrino filed a police report, as a witness to a possible crime, with the Cobb County Sheriff's Department, which is charged with investigating allegations of forgery and fraud in relation to false I.D. Believing that both international and federal laws may have also been broken, Mr. Pellegrino has already filed a complaint with the Mexican Consulate and is in the process of doing the same with the Dept of Homeland Security.
    Mr. Pellegrino stated . "If an individual is going to make a livelihood accusing others of committing illegal acts using outlandish and racist scare tactics to frighten the public into believing that undocumented immigrants are criminals, and claiming that the rule of law should be applied equally to all residents of this state and country, then he is not above the law and should provide an example for others to follow, lest he be labeled an 'illegal'."

If you want more information contact Rich Pellegrino, Cobb County resident, at 404-573-1199, or at pilgrim1@mindspring.com .

For pictures of Donald Arthur King committing the alleged illegal act, please follow this url address:

http://www.atlantalatino.com/detail.php?id=9355
    and of course this story is in spanish and no translation to ENGLISH is available on this link

..station break..

T: ok, back to the MYTH that our country is ‘a nation of immigrants’..

LISTEN, we're NOT the above..!

SOME of us ..are descendants of immigrants..!

we ARE a Nation of Laws..!!

T: lists MUCH MORE crap on him..!

What a TOTAL idiot..!

Hussein, ..YOU are the CLOWN of the week..!

T: Now, our guest, DA King is with us..!

K: Jerry Gonzalez, is ..??

T: ..even DA King has a MX ‘Matricula Card’..

…and I do too..!

K: I have TWO of them, one with my name, another with ..?? They're SO EASY to obtain, there NOT a form of ID..!

T: what is ‘Galaeo’ sp? ..up to now..?

K: gives the history of him, and that program..

T: he told me that calling an illegal alien, is like calling a ? a ?

K: we have the 287g program in place now..!

T: when WE are winning, that’s when these separatists hate groups attack us for racism, yet THEY are the REAL racists..!

K&T: talk about the clips they play here at Terry’s show, the TRUTH behind it, ..and making MORE CD’s for YOU to buy and PASS AROUND..!!

..plays a clip from ?, ONE of the COUNTLESS RACISTS, bellowing propaganda..!

..be right back..!
    [LISTEN to Terry’s archives, if you can't hear it live..! ]

Heather Fong, SFPD chief has apparently issued a memo saying not to arrest anyone illegal who has a warrant out according to frank kennedy, who represents the bologna family in SF.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Heather Fong, SFPD chief has apparently issued a memo saying not to arrest anyone illegal who has a warrant out according to frank kennedy, who represents the bologna family in SF.
    I GUESS THIS IS SO THE NUMBERS WONT SHOW THE SANCTUARY CITY POLICY OF SAN FRANCISCO IS HARBORING DANGEROUS FUGITIVE ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

makes you wonder, as terry asked mr. kennedy.

what happens if the warrant is for an american citizen

Voice Mail for the SFPD Chief is

415-553-1551

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast