Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio:Terry Anderson LIVE! 8.3.08 Sun: 9-10p PT:)

Terry Anderson [Sundays: 9-10p PT] The Man..!!
    ..Speaking SOLEY about our Country’s BIGGEST CRISIS, I have to give it to Terry Anderson!
    ..just wish he had a longer show..!

I LOVE his slogan:

[i][size=150]“..if YOU ain’t mad.. YOU ain’t paying attention..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

KRLA link to listen live is not working properly

go here http://www.kdwn.com/index.php?page=0

OR

www.republicbroadcasting.org

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

OR

Thanks James..!

..and KFNX Stream

T: giving us the definition of ANARCHY, same as last week..

When SANCTUARY CITIES MAYORS like that..

..high school drop out, CORRUPT FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, self proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ Antonio VilLaRATsa..!

AND

San FranSicko’s so-called ‘Mayor’, Gavin Newsom..!

Terry points out FEDERAL LAW..! [see above]

ANYONE who votes for ANY of the sanctuary people, at ALL levels of ANY state or local govt, are stupid, NOT to mention aiding AND abetting..!

..be right back..!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

OR

Thanks, James!!

I'm bummed however because I've missed the whole first part of the show because I couldn't get on through KRLA. Guess I'll have to listen to the podcast tomorrow.

..station break..

T: talks of how San FranSicko’s so-called ‘Mayor’, Gavin Newsom

..is the CLOWN of the week..!

Now speaking with his guest, Karen Anderson, who's husband was KILLED because an illegal alien was working on the SAME job of her husband, the illegal didn’t know how to read or write..

..NOT to mention how to SPEAK English..!

Thanks, iQuestionEverything, for providing a running report on what's being discussed.

[b]T: still with his guest..

Karen found out on her own, that the illegal working at the site wasn’t considered for manslaughter, just that [color=brown][i]“..the 2,000lb wall that fell on her son was at fault..!â€

[quote="iQuestionEverything"][b]T: still with his guest..

Karen found out on her own, that the illegal working at the site wasn’t considered for manslaughter, just that [color=brown][i]“..the 2,000lb wall that fell on her husband was at fault..!â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast