Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    [quote="jamesw62"][quote="iQuestionEverything"][b]T: still with his guest..

Karen found out on her own, that the illegal working at the site wasn’t considered for manslaughter, just that [color=brown][i]“..the 2,000lb wall that fell on her husband was at fault..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..I’ll come back to ‘Crayola-Size & clarify in a bit, time for Dobbs..!

..station break..

[b]Caller ?: ..points out FEDERAL LAW..! [see FED LAW in the initial post..! ]

T: for those that support our show, to PLEASE do so, and we'll be giving out some..? [..one can contribute online via PayPal.com PayPal.com ]

Caller Victor: I hear all this chaos, like the so-called ‘racial profiling’.. Reiterates that the description of THAT person IS CRITICAL to finding out WHO did it.. if it happens to be a ‘Hispanic’, so be it..!

[..it’s NOT our fault, that 85% of ALL illegal aliens are Hispanic, (..and 85% of THOSE, are from Mexico..! See post #2 )]

T: GO TO www.CCIR.net CCIR.net

..and a number to..?? 213.485.4184 ??

Caller Scott: did you listen to Fox News, about the border patrol..? and ..Monica Ramos..! AND.. do you think it's possible for the President to give a Pardon to Ramos & Compean [R&C] ..?

T: I think it's VERY possible..!

Caller Steve: here in Austin, we'll have MORE rallies AGAINST illegal aliens, their employers, AND www.JudicialWatch.org JudicialWatch.org is looking into the sanctuary status of ALL of those that exist..!!

T: we need the FEDS to be leading NOT just the illegal aliens to jail, but ALSO those SCUMBAG illegal employers..!!

Caller Pat: ??

Caller Victor: I'd recommend for you AND all to read the constitution..! .. NO one is exempt from breaking laws ALREADY written..! ..then ..?

T: did you see that IDIOT Hussein, saying “..he's a citizen of the world..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12