Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rails & Pitch Forks!!!!!

When listening to Laura Ingrham, she was talking about the "Home Morgage Bailout" and she was pissed!
    To the point she said its time for the CITIZENS to MARCH ON WASHINGTON!!!! With PITCHFORKS & RAILS!!!
    Our Goverment is TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL... Where in the Constitution does it say we have to pay for Mortgage Bailouts? Where in the Constitution does it say we have to Pay for the United Nations and ITS HAIR BRAINED screwups?
    This Country is FALLING APART!!! Look at California and thier Sanctuary Policies. Courts across the country MAKING LAWS! Not interpretting the LAW! Anarchy is taking over in cities NATIONWIDE!
    Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, Philidelphia...
    What have the ELECTED REPRESENATIVES DONE???
    Hold hearings on steroids in Baseball...
    Laura is right... It is TIME... TIME TO RIDE THEM OUT ON A RAIL!
    I'm sure there are a FEW in this Country who REALLY CARE...
    ABOUT THIER COUNTRY!!!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Wow sounds like she's been listening to Glenn Beck. I expect my T-shirt any day now. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More the Merrier
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too bad all the sleeping sheeple aren't waking up to see what's happening to their country. When they do it will probably be too late!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Too bad all the sleeping sheeple aren't waking up to see what's happening to their country. When they do it will probably be too late!

Seems that way . By the time they get up they will have an army against them that will be impossible to fight .

The odds are getting more in favor of the enemy every minute that another immigrant is given visas, politicle amnesty or just walks across the borders ' don't forget the northern border where lots of middle eastern and other illegals are coming in ' . The north is wide open with hardly any patrol agents area wise . They are coming across it in vans and other vehicles .

Should I call Laura Ingraham and tell her, "DUPE"?

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

Seems that way . By the time they get up they will have an army against them that will be impossible to fight .

The odds are getting more in favor of the enemy every minute that another immigrant is given visas, politicle amnesty or just walks across the borders ' don't forget the northern border where lots of middle eastern and other illegals are coming in ' . The north is wide open with hardly any patrol agents area wise . They are coming across it in vans and other vehicles .

Yep, not only are the illegals winning by the taking over our country with their large numbers...They are also winning at the ballot box...My Congress representive who represents my city in S.California is of hispanic heritage and she leans in favor of illegal aliens.

Yep, not only are the illegals winning by the taking over our country with their large numbers...They are also winning at the ballot box...My Congress representive who represents my city in S.California is of hispanic heritage and she leans in favor of illegal aliens.
    Sure if there is a Hispanic last name that's all they care about. We need others of that heritage that think for better things for America. At like Americans first.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Sure, if there is a Hispanic last name involved, that's ALL they care about..!

We need others of that heritage that thinks 'better things' ..FOR America..

..Like Americans first..!
    Patriotic American Jason Chaffetz..! [ www.JasonForCongress.com ] ..just happens to be ..of ‘Hispanic lineage'..

..his family originated from English speaking Belize, to be exact. I know of MANY more Patriotic Americans [..including of Hispanic descent ] like him, just here in Utah..!

Oh my, ..guess LaRatsa (et al).. will have a COW eh..?!

Glenn Beck www.GlennBeck.com ..unintentionally started the "Pitchforks (& Torches") issue a couple weeks ago, simply by mentioning we'd need them to take over our corrupted government..

..IF.. they take our guns away..! [..or words to that effect.. ]

Since then, the pitchforks started POURING into his office there in NYC..! He says he'll keep them right there in his studio, ..for ALL to see, ..as a reminder..!

HINT HINT..! :P

..and I must say, Glenn had some VERY mesmerizing TV episodes last week..!!

Weds & Thurs, if I remember right..

..one moment, he had you boiling , reporting on the atrocities that’s going on here..! ..and then next, he had you laughing your butt off with his satire..!! [..you can see them at his site.. ]

I'd like to see Glenn running as President..!! ..least he doesnt 'hang' w/the 'Mafia Types' there at MSM CNN..!

And YES..!! ..I LOVE to watch Laura Ingraham KICK BUTT ..when she fills in for Bill O’Reilly..!

She doesn't take ANY crap..! ..She sets the record straight, and keeps THAT house, ..in ORDER..!
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

You read my mind, PatriotofPast. Just yesterday, I told my husband, this country is falling apart. I truly believe it. So sad.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast