Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RAISING MONEY FOR ALIPAC WITH YARD SALES?

I have an area where we could hold a consoladated yard sale in the vacinity of San Dimas/ La Verne. Yard sales can rake in hundreds. Plus you can get things cleared out. If you are in this area and would like to participate please let me know. I will have to make arrangements but there will be no problem. The area I am using can fit approx 10 - 12 different sales at once. The area has green grass and a few trees. It won't be in a hot parking lot and a restroom will be available. Everyone can man thier area and at the end of the day we can count what we have then send a money order to ALIPAC. What do you think?

BS, that sure sounds like a good idea to me! I wish I could be there for it!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Bordersoldier,

Thank you for the support. People are free to raise money any way they like to give to alipac, but people will have to send their contributions in individually instead of merging them together.

This is a requirement we have to stick to in order to comply with the FEC rules.

Any help is appreciated, but we need to know the contact info and name of each contributor for our records.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea! Each vendor can be a donor, and maybe you could get them to join ALIPAC.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a great idea BorderSoldier! Wouldn't it be funny if some of the buyers were illegals.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!