Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ralph Nader

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't leave alexcastro. I would miss fellow RP supporters. Besides, it looks like only one person indicated they would vote for Nader. Most everyone agrees that it doesn't make sense.

Trust me Lynne there are so many on this site that just want to act like Ron Paul doesn't even exist. I'm tired of it. I feel better when I'm around other like minded individuals. I won't leave altogether but will take a break. I still want to help with some of the action alerts from time to time and find out what is happening with certain bills and such. I am very disappointed here though.

Me too...

Yes me too. I am going to take a break. I am very disheartened that there are people on this forum FROM TEXAS who would vote for amnesty Huckabee rather than their own Ron Paul. Plus, the Ron Paul baiting has finally done me in. I truly don't think people here are concerned about standing together against illegal immigration...and now it seems Lou Dobbs is being put forth over Ron Paul. It makes no sense. Ron Paul has never been on the ALIPAC hit list...never. It looks like ALIPAC is endorsing Lou Dobbs. I guess I'm done also.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123