Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ramos & Compean hearing - ulterior motive?

Last night I re-watched the hearing and believe it started exposing the corruption surrounding this case. It was clear that Sutton and his cronies are rotten to the core and this railroading was orchestrated way above his pay grade, but something kept bothering me while watching Fienstien and Cornyn.

I couldn’t help but think of the Fienstien-Cornyn connection for cheap labor, AgJobs and some form of amnesty when watching the proceedings. I can’t put finger on it yet but I got an uneasy feeling they were using the opportunity to build political capitol to spend when the next wave of amnesty based bills are introduced in the Senate. “You can’t oppose our position on the billâ€

I just saw bush boy on Lou Dobbs say that Sutton is a good friend of his. Now I now the prosecutor is up to no good!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just saw bush boy on Lou Dobbs say that Sutton is a good friend of his. Now I now the prosecutor is up to no good!
    I heard that, please excuse me while I find the fire extinguisher my ears are on fire again!

[quote]I couldn’t help but think of the Fienstien-Cornyn connection for cheap labor, AgJobs and some form of amnesty when watching the proceedings. I can’t put finger on it yet but I got an uneasy feeling they were using the opportunity to build political capitol to spend when the next wave of amnesty based bills are introduced in the Senate. “You can’t oppose our position on the billâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just saw bush boy on Lou Dobbs say that Sutton is a good friend of his
    ... http://www.the3stooges.net/members/1234 ... morons.mp3

what i've learned by watching our government work is the only thing they care about is political capital. if they do anything positive for this country it is because they gain even more.

Re: Ramos & Compean hearing - ulterior motive?

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    I suppose it could be just a heavy dose of skepticism but we are talking about the heavily lobbied Senate. I don’t know if I smell a rat or a mouse but with Fienstien Chairing the Senate judiciary committee hearing, I can’t help but think there is another motive at work that will play out in the next few weeks.
    I agree. I remember Fienstein saying that there should be a bill to prohibit tunneling under the Mexican border, but since she is pro-illegal immigration it was a moot point. She is following the lead of Bush and Hillary which is to waffle so much that one part of the electorate thinks you are against illegal immigration and another part thinks you are for it and somehow the votes come in at a greater number. Obviously this is a mentally ill strategy at best which is being uncovered thanks the internet and talk radio.

I am even more skeptical and cynical than you are. I think that Feinstein and Cornyn may become involved in this case hoping that they will find a lid that they can trap shut once it serves their purposes, Perhaps they think that by taking Sutton and "hanging him out to dry" it will serve as a lightning rod to deflect whatever scandals are brewing in their direction. They are hoping that making a scapegoat out of Sutton will make the public think that they are againts illegal immigration while "closing the lid" and hiding their possible complicity in others scandals concerning illegal immigration.

The analogy I would use would be that of a shoplifter who all of a sudden screams out that he saw somebody steal something just as he slips out of the store. Remember that we are dealing with alot of mentally ill people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    what i've learned by watching our government work is the only thing they care about is political capital. if they do anything positive for this country it is because they gain even more.
    And the worst tragedy is this: once a felon from Mexico comes in to the US and kills an American citizen, they never really care. They are more concerned about the civil rights of the criminal, but never care about the person he has killed. Our leaders have become sick, twisted, psychotic despots, all to serve alot of back-slapping, self-serving mental illness to make themselves feel good for representing "immigrants rights".

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    And the worst tragedy is this: once a felon from Mexico comes in to the US and kills an American citizen, they never really care. They are more concerned about the civil rights of the criminal, but never care about the person he has killed. Our leaders have become sick, twisted, psychotic despots, all to serve alot of back-slapping, self-serving mental illness to make themselves feel good for representing "immigrants rights".
    you are so right! everyone (the pc ers) is so intent on protecting the rights of illegals the American taxpayers rights are all but gone.

Re: Ramos & Compean hearing - ulterior motive?

[quote="htxpert"]Last night I re-watched the hearing and believe it started exposing the corruption surrounding this case. It was clear that Sutton and his cronies are rotten to the core and this railroading was orchestrated way above his pay grade, but something kept bothering me while watching Fienstien and Cornyn.

I couldn’t help but think of the Fienstien-Cornyn connection for cheap labor, AgJobs and some form of amnesty when watching the proceedings. I can’t put finger on it yet but I got an uneasy feeling they were using the opportunity to build political capitol to spend when the next wave of amnesty based bills are introduced in the Senate. “You can’t oppose our position on the billâ€