Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This crap BOILSSSSSSSSSS MY BLOOOOOOOD.

I am PISSSSSSED Bush can go to hellllll along with all his AS_
    Friends.

BUSH YOU ARE A AS_ WIPE
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    If only Bush and Cheny were impeached we would have a problem.
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. would be president.
    After her comes President pro Tempore of the Senate Harry Reed
    I don't think so... we the people have had it with the Republicans and Democratic corruption. We would have these freaks shaking in their political shorts until the next election
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I swear both parties are trying to hold us down, but we won't falter. The spirit of our Revolutionary Forefathers lives in us. Their spirit is gradually being awaken in every American, slowly but gradually.

This situation makes my blood boil. President Jorge Bush*t should be tried for treason. He has the audacity to pardon alot of drug dealers but can't pardon 2 border agents who were doing their job.

One day....God Almighty.....One day.....these bunch of elistist will one day be confronted with true patriots that they will be crying out for help. The fire of patriotism that burns within us shall awaken as a sleeping giant awakens.

Each of these politicians will be accountable for their actions for betraying this great nation of ours.

A future warning to all politicians: Their treasonist act against our country will one day come to bite you. History has proven over and over. If they are capable of betraying our country the very top elistist who are behind this will one day turn on them. History has shown Stalin, Hitler, Fidel, Yasar, etc. all murder the very people who helped them get to power - why? Because they know if they are capable of betraying their own country and its people, they can easily betray them - now we wouldn't that do we?

Now all the stories about the first Bushead, Clinton and Mena, Arkansas are making sense. There is no explaination why this Bush*t, is pardoning a bunch of drug dealers but not Compean and Ramos.

Bush makes Clinton look like a saint, I am sorry to say that. I despise Clinton, but this one takes the cake. Now I am aprehensive about the next president to be.

This supposedly republican president is hated so much by so many republicans and former republicans, myself included! I despise Bush so much for betraying those of us who voted for him and trusted him! I don't know how this man can sleep at night for what he is doing to our country! I guess evil has no conscience!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12