Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.mariaesalinas.com/eng/home.html

Give her a piece of your mind. Sign the guestbook, I did.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster

You intentionally mislead/lie when you cite a poll claiming people support legalization AFTER PAYING BACK TAXES as a defense of this horrible bill S. 1348 giving Amnesty to criminals. This very bill has had the back-tax provision removed - you know that. Unlike many backwards countries you seem to be most familiar with (where age of consent is 12 and things like that) American culture still values "truth." I guess that is why you despise it so?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster

This is excellent, I suggest we all give her a piece of our minds but let's do it in an educated non-hateful way.

Ms. Salinas,

Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders. Amnesty for illegal aliens discriminates based on national origin, and rewards foreign criminals and penalizes law abiding foreigners. See why here:
    www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org.

Since you support amnesty for the benefit of your race at the expense of all other races you are a racist.

Autor: Mr. Hong
    Fecha: 05-30-2007 16:50
    msg id: me138
    Nice!

Not to go off on a tangent but the arrogance and brazenness of illegal aliens and their supporters is due to several false premises now being promoted by the MSM and politically correct academics. During their demonstrations illegal aliens actually tell those opposed to lawlessness and open borders "Go back to Europe. We were here first". Contrary to what is written about the Mexican American war, the US were not the aggressors .The hatred by Mexicans including illegal aliens of the USA is based to some extent on the premise that the US stoled Texas, California and several other states. In Mexico, the Mexican American war still isn't over. I want state several facts which show the US didn't "steal " any Mexican land and it was the Mexicans who chose war in order to grab American land. The Mexican claim to Texas (which is the size of France) is based on a Mexican population of 5,000 and ownership of only 14 years. California in 1846 had a Mexican population of only 7,000 total and had Russian settlements in the northern part of the territory. In addition Great Britain was clearly seeking to annex California. Because of the very tiny Spanish/Mexican population of California their claim to it was very weak. Mexico was clearly going to lose California to the British or Russians. The USA sent an ambassador John Slidell to Mexico City to negotiate a monetary settlement which included paying a large sum for Texas (territory Mexico had already lost and had no hope of regaining ) and California. It was the Mexicans who chose war by throwing Slidell in prison thus leaving no alternative for the USA but to use American military to protect Texas which was annexed by the US. The Mexicans had an army three time the size of the US army. Mexico attacked first and had plans to conquer the area from the Texas border to the area of Mobile , Alabama. This plan receives very little publicity. The other issue that allows the Mexicans to believe they are not trespassing when they break into our country and to make some Americans feel guilty is the fairy tale of "Azatlan". There is not a shred of evidence that the Southwestern United States was once home to the Aztecs in an area they refer to as "Azatlan". I posted this to show the source of the outrageous attitudes of those who break into our country , with no legally justifiable reason,for being in our country,then tell us to get out of our own country. If any group deserves the label racist it's people like this reporter other "Americans' like her including the racist group "La Raza" i.e The Race. They feel by changing the character of this country they are regaining "stolen" lands which is absurd. Make no mistake Mexico with their illegal alien "armies" and their fifth columnists in this country are making war on the American people. This reporter may be an American citizen but she probably hates the majority culture and anglos in general. This country (for the time being) has a dominant culture based on British and Northern European language ,customs and laws. Open borders and traitors such as those supporting this bill will change the character of this country for the worse. If this bill passes the USA will eventually become another Latin American dictatorship.

April
    to Alipac dianasanchez !

I remember when Mexico was a place where Americans would go for a vacation and the saying was: don't drink the water. Now it is don't go to Mexico, it's coming here, don't eat the lettuce, the green onions, the spinach...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12