Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Acting schools Superintendent Anthony A. Georeno said Wednesday night that students of Dominican descent were involved in a variety of celebrations in the school during the day, including an approved assembly with a speaker.

Georeno said he did not know the name of the speaker nor the topic of his presentation.
    A school approved assembly with a speaker and the acting schools superintendent didn't know the the topic or who the speaker was-- incompetence on behalf of the school.

"There was an assembly, and the kids decided to have a big celebration in the streets,"

Some students hit parked cars with baseball bats, and at least one student was reported hurt after someone hit him in the head with a bat, police said.
    Who takes baseball bats to a 'celebration'?

Hope this was video taped and well-photographed.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I don't understand why Americans want to celebrate the holiday of a foreign country.

Dixie

Probably because they do not identify themselves as Americans and feel no allegiance to this country!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I don't understand why Americans want to celebrate the holiday of a foreign country.

Dixie
    they aren't Americans. they are enabled invaders with a chip on their shoulder that hate Americans. that's why.

They shouldn't have called the police, they should have called ICE.

If you love the Dominican Republic so much then what the hell are you doing in this country?

ICE should pay a visit to every student who was arrested in this mob attack and arrest and deport any parent who is found to be in this country illegally. It's time the illegal invader parents pay the price for their reckless breeding habits which produces these violent thugs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lord have mercy...

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Has anyone seen anything about this on CNN, Fox, etc??
    I haven't. I'll email to Lou Dobbs.

If the school has any brains at all, this will be the last "Dominican Independence Day" celebration. Why should a taxpayer-funded school be celebrating a foreign country's political national holiday?

It's really interesting how the left encourages nationalism amongst third world people, but discourage and even ridicule American nationalism and pride.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    sounds like a good cite for ICE to visit and visit soon

Bring plenty of deportation buses

I hope they let the media report it. I highly doubt it.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

This is the kind of thing the media loves to block.

We need to find out who that speaker was. I bet there will be some cell phone videos on youtube about this soon if not already.

W

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast