Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Reality of Federal Job Assistance

Someone has asked why the Federal government has programs that were funded by us, the tax-payers, to put unemployed American citizens back to work and why more people don't get hired through these offices. The reasoning would also follow that if companies are having problems finding "qualified" applicants that these centers could be used to identify out-of-work Americans, give them the right training and place them in jobs. But somehow, all over the country, this just doesn't seem to work and companies claim that only overseas applicants are "good enough" to fill their positions. The following is just my personal experience with the Federal government and one of their corrupt "job centers"...

You have to realize that the situation with these government job shops is a lot worse than you think. Case in point: when I was laid off after 2001 I was allowed to apply for "dislocated worker" assistance which was supposed to mean that the Federal government was working with state agencies to provide extra effort in putting area workers into jobs which in my case meant Dearborn Michigan where Ford Motors and others were victims of the post 9-11 economic malaise. The agency I was assigned to was an Arab cultural center in downtown Dearborn which provided welfare assistance to recent Arab immigrants. They also had the "one stop" work assistance office that I was assigned to by the Federal dislocated worker program. After a year of attending meetings with these people I did not get one single job interview setup as a result of their Federally funded employment assistance.

It turns out that they were an Arab cultural center who got the Federal government to give them money for hiring employment assistance people and they could not have been worse candidates for the jobs. These cushy government "jobs" actually went to friends and cronies with no real experience in helping people get back to work. One of my contacts was a middle-aged Arab gentleman who fullfilled the requirements of his job by giving phony pep talks on the need to 'hang in there', keep a good attitude and rewrite your resume with 'action verbs'. He admitted during one of his "talks" that before he became a 'job counselor' he had been working part-time at a Jewellery shop and had no experience in the job field at all. Several years later I came across a newspaper article about this so-called "job center"; they had been raided by the FBI because their "employees" had been using their jobs as fronts for other activities. Here is an article about the job center I was attending. It is no wonder I got no help:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives ... ubern.html

"That includes ACCESS. It was a sponsor of the 2002 Divestment Conference at the University of Michigan. Its federal job-training money apparently went to fund commercial driving lessons for members of an Al-Qaeda terrorist cell. And ACCESS opposed adding Hezbollah--and other Islamic terror groups--to the State Department Terrorist List. Its Arab American National Museum features several anti-Israel exhibits. ACCESS' offices were raided by the FBI in 2002 because the agency was involved in enabling pregnant Muslim foreigners to get Medicaid to have their babies delivered in the United States."

Any questions?

GREAT ARTICLE. THANK YOU

Go read the full article.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives ... ubern.html
    from post in article:
    Posted by: jaywilton [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 3, 2006 09:42 AM

I want to know if the FBI is monitoring, conducting around the clock surveillance of the Muslims of Michigan.

The FBI is probably busy there, but I think it is time to do some arrests and deportation if this government is claiming to be tough on terrorism.

Why in the world spending billions of Dollars, sending our boys and gals to their death overseas when the Muslim terrorists are welcomed, and roam freely in America and especially in Michigan?

If George W. Bush is serious about national security, he better start proving it by fighting homegrown terrorists first, stopping immigration of Muslims, arresting and deporting them.

If we want to live in peace and security, we need to clean America from Islam and the Muslims.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)